Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he met his ‘girlfriend’ there? Wasn’t that only two weeks ago? Bit quick to be a girlfriend no?
Yep which is why I'm surprised it has reached girlfriend stage. In his shoes I would be saying I've started seeing somebody. Too early in the day to start calling somebody girlfriend/boyfriend. Personally I don't think she exists. He spends all of his time with stumpz.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t even bare to look at his bloody posts at the moment. From what I’ve seen though it’s all woe is me and ‘oooh I’ve just scammed thousands of people for a surgery and now I’m suffering feed me attention!’

Literally, I wish this kid would lose his internet privileges because he’s had enough screen time now.

Reactions: 3
Having read his stories today its good to see him post something actually useful to people re mental health as it is an extremely important topic. Its a shame that he then had to throw in a comment re people making mistakes with old posts that they maybe shouldnt have (speaking from experience then). I agree with some elements of his post as there are some comments in the various threads both here and other sites that have been unnecessary/bordering plain nasty but at the same time I think he is glossing over a large portion where people are asking questions and raising concerns about things that him and other big accounts then just delete or block as they want to avoid answering or dont want others to see and then question too, so people then head to forums like these to discuss them as they wont! You cant have it both ways and want all the kudos of a blue tick, public verified account (which you can apply for yourself),loads of followers, freebies and discounts and then have a whinge as people have an opinion about it. Seeing as he now has had this site brought to his attention maybe he will take some of the more constructive comments and questions on board and either address them or reconsider how his posts come across.

Scrolling through my stories in bed and who do I see? OF COURSE the WONDERFUL MR JACK TOWERS preaching about mental health, he included some screen shots of the forums talking about him, and he also brought up that ‘we’ve all posted stuff on social media we regret’ has he forgotten who he is? Mr Jack Towers who still posts sly digs at women on his not so private facebook account and let’s not forget his twitter lol.

You can preach about mental health all you want pal but I for one do not buy your act. You’re a FRAUD, an ass licking, fraud. You are an absolute vile human. You have no right preaching about anything like this.

I really hope someone screenshots this and sends him it. Won’t post it though because if I include on my post now that he’s scammed thousands of pounds out of poor vulnerable, gullible people for his skin removal surgery and squandered the change on car rally’s, weekends away, absolute shite people will question him.

Oh wait, see what I did there? Hi jack ya twit x

Reactions: 11
Scrolling through my stories in bed and who do I see? OF COURSE the WONDERFUL MR JACK TOWERS preaching about mental health, he included some screen shots of the forums talking about him, and he also brought up that ‘we’ve all posted stuff on social media we regret’ has he forgotten who he is? Mr Jack Towers who still posts sly digs at women on his not so private facebook account and let’s not forget his twitter lol.

You can preach about mental health all you want pal but I for one do not buy your act. You’re a FRAUD, an ass licking, fraud. You are an absolute vile human. You have no right preaching about anything like this.

I really hope someone screenshots this and sends him it. Won’t post it though because if I include on my post now that he’s scammed thousands of pounds out of poor vulnerable, gullible people for his skin removal surgery and squandered the change on car rally’s, weekends away, absolute shite people will question him.

Oh wait, see what I did there? Hi jack ya twit x
I find his stories pathetic this morning. He wants all of the glory and the praise and the ass kissing but not the negative comments people make. Go out in to the real world JT and suffer daily bullying on a regular basis. You can choose to turn your computer off or just not read these forums, people suffering in the real world don't have that luxury! You wanted fame and now you have got it you only want the good stuff not the bad and the ugly. Tough tit you won't ever stop it and you made things worse by you're appalling handling of the crowd funding issue. When people remove posts and block somebody for asking valid questions then there's something amiss. People want to know how their money was spent and what is happening to the surplus so stop blocking them and give them a fuckin answer to their questions.

We are all masters of our own destiny. You chose your path and now you can't handle it. Contrary to popular belief you really cannot have your cake and eat it, now duck off and take that lying piece of scum Prickard with you. You are both cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 5
I find his stories pathetic this morning. He wants all of the glory and the praise and the ass kissing but not the negative comments people make. Go out in to the real world JT and suffer daily bullying on a regular basis. You can choose to turn your computer off or just not read these forums, people suffering in the real world don't have that luxury! You wanted fame and now you have got it you only want the good stuff not the bad and the ugly. Tough tit you won't ever stop it and you made things worse by you're appalling handling of the crowd funding issue. When people remove posts and block somebody for asking valid questions then there's something amiss. People want to know how their money was spent and what is happening to the surplus so stop blocking them and give them a fuckin answer to their questions.

We are all masters of our own destiny. You chose your path and now you can't handle it. Contrary to popular belief you really cannot have your cake and eat it, now duck off and take that lying piece of scum Prickard with you. You are both cut from the same cloth.
It’s because Sophie Jude discovered her tattle thread yesterday and posted about it too I reckon

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit puzzled. Lexi lost 4st more than JT, she definitely had more loose skin than him on her belly/torso yet her loose skin ended up weighing 7lb too?

One of life's mysteries I guess lol
Screenshot_20190521-162846_Instagram.jpg

I'm a bit puzzled. Lexi lost 4st more than JT, she definitely had more loose skin than him on her belly/torso yet her loose skin ended up weighing 7lb too?

View attachment 18396
I think it's because she has several surgeries rather than in 1 go where as JT has has it all in 1 because he didn't have as much. So I would imagine Lexi's total will be far greater than 7lb in the end

View attachment 18396

Maybe it's just a male and female thing being different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I think it's because she has several surgeries rather than in 1 go where as JT has has it all in 1 because he didn't have as much. So I would imagine Lexi's total will be far greater than 7lb in the end
She had the same as JT done on that picture, her belly and above and had 7lbs of skin removed. She is down the line having surgery to reduce the flab on her legs and I'm not sure if she isn't having the tops of her arms done too although she's worked hard and does appear to have toned them up more than they were. She lost just over 22st by my reckoning.

Did anyone else notice the question about standing upright in his stories, which he replied he couldn’t at the moment as his bandages were too tight. I found this suss after someone mentioned his posture on here :rolleyes:.
Omg me too

So today Mr Towers has decided to post a story "shaming" a comment someone made on his picture. I dont see issue with the persons comment it wasnt nasty, it wasnt cyber bullying it was an opinion. He congratulated him for losing "timber" and suggests he works on his neediness and his account is me me me. Now referring to his own post yesterday - maybe this was a post the person sent and then decided it was a mistake and shouldnt have posted (sound familiar?). Also going by the definitions he put up you can say that the poster's opinion is not necessarily based on fact (if you feel Mr Towers isnt needy). But Mr Towers didnt give them a chance. He knew the second he posted the story his cyber army would react and they did just that - now who is bullying who? The majority of people wouldnt have noticed the comment so instead of sending the guy a private message to explain or find out why they feel that way then block/delete comments as needed, he decides to go all out and do the very thing he is complaining about! Maybe you should re-read your own post as you dont know what your actions will now have caused somebody because you didnt agree with their opinion and take some of your own advice you seem to like dishing out but rarely follow.

Reactions: 8
So today Mr Towers has decided to post a story "shaming" a comment someone made on his picture. I dont see issue with the persons comment it wasnt nasty, it wasnt cyber bullying it was an opinion. He congratulated him for losing "timber" and suggests he works on his neediness and his account is me me me. Now referring to his own post yesterday - maybe this was a post the person sent and then decided it was a mistake and shouldnt have posted (sound familiar?). Also going by the definitions he put up you can say that the poster's opinion is not necessarily based on fact (if you feel Mr Towers isnt needy). But Mr Towers didnt give them a chance. He knew the second he posted the story his cyber army would react and they did just that - now who is bullying who? The majority of people wouldnt have noticed the comment so instead of sending the guy a private message to explain or find out why they feel that way then block/delete comments as needed, he decides to go all out and do the very thing he is complaining about! Maybe you should re-read your own post as you dont know what your actions will now have caused somebody because you didnt agree with their opinion and take some of your own advice you seem to like dishing out but rarely follow.
I spotted this story last night, I also spotted that the guy who made the comment emailed stumpzkid because he called him a bleep, now stumpzkid has also put him on blast and made the comment ‘some of the messages from you guys already are savage’ ... completely unnecessary to do this, to put someone on blast for a comment they made just because it doesn’t fit anyones opinion. I will admit the guys email wasn’t very tasteful and he used a colourful variety of language, but still.... really??

Practice what you preach!

Is he seriously still wearing those surgical stockings with shorts AND socks a week later? duck me that’s cringe.

I’ve only ever had to wear them for 3 days and hid them under clothes.

Is he seriously still wearing those surgical stockings with shorts AND socks a week later? duck me that’s cringe.

I’ve only ever had to wear them for 3 days and hid them under clothes.
I thought this too but wasnt sure how long you're supposed to wear them for. But I'd certainly hide them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.