Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd imagine its to get every last dredge of sympathy from people. His smile creeps me the duck out, He's got the face of a sex offender.
Well he did make that post on Twitter were he was on about sniffing somebody's little sister's knickers. I have a broad sense of humour but that sort of thing is not funny.

Screenshot_20190518-132403_Instagram.jpg

He's got a very humped/hunched back, something I noticed when he was at the gym a few times. I think some of that is down to the awful posture he's got when using the stairmaster. You would have thought some supervisor at the gym would have put him straight. My husband did two years at college when he left school because he wanted initially to work in the health and fitness industry. He said JTs posture is seriously wrong on many of the exercises he does and he won't achieve the shape he wants. The hump back he's gained is testament to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Been reading these posts but never commented

I was just wondering though is this the target size and weight he wants to be? What would happen to the skin if he wants to lose a few more stone? Would it just tone up and be ok from going to the gym 🤔👀

I was just wondering though is this the target size and weight he wants to be? What would happen to the skin if he wants to lose a few more stone? Would it just tone up and be ok from going to the gym 🤔👀
We’ll never know as it’s way more likely he’s going to gain weight

He has reached his slimming world target whether he will now change it to something lower who knows but i thought it strange he is always showing gym workouts for legs and arms never his abs and stomach area maybe he figures he will deal with that after surgery instead of improving the area as he went along. He is advertising the ldn cutting guide and tags the hell out of it he obviously wants to join them once the recovery is out the way.

Well he did make that post on Twitter were he was on about sniffing somebody's little sister's knickers. I have a broad sense of humour but that sort of thing is not funny.

View attachment 17840

He's got a very humped/hunched back, something I noticed when he was at the gym a few times. I think some of that is down to the awful posture he's got when using the stairmaster. You would have thought some supervisor at the gym would have put him straight. My husband did two years at college when he left school because he wanted initially to work in the health and fitness industry. He said JTs posture is seriously wrong on many of the exercises he does and he won't achieve the shape he wants. The hump back he's gained is testament to that.
Don't know if its just the angle but...don't skip leg day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't know if its just the angle but...don't skip leg day.
[/QUOTE

He’s an utter melt
I dare you.....

He met another penguin at Club penguin! 🐧

Seems an though he might have further surgery! God no more crowdfunding please!!!

He lost 7lbs of fat! A lot less than people who funded him lost!

Attachments

Last edited:
I dare you.....

He met another penguin at Club penguin! 🐧

Seems an though he might have further surgery! God no more crowdfunding please!!!

He lost 7lbs of fat! A lot less than people who funded him lost!
I wonder if it's because he weighed himself before going and knew he'd gained weight after his recent nights/days out so he's deducted that from the skin removed

So it sounds like he didn’t get his saggy boobs done then?!
Bet he hasn’t really got a girlfriend...we won’t see her because she’s not real (or it’s stumpzkid 🤪)

I don't believe he has one either. I think he's seen the amount of people saying how horrible he is ect and all the things he has against women that he feels the need to say he has a girlfriend

I dont see where he's had time for one, if he's not in the gym or walking into work, he's with stumpzkid.
Now all of a sudden his 'girlfriend' if taking care of him?

If he had a girlfriend he would be going on and on about it, not having his mummy hold his hand and wipe his arse all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds like his mum finally has stood up and started being a parent by caring for him

Where waz she when he was getting fat? Child abuse is wot it is

Sounds like his mum finally has stood up and started being a parent by caring for him

Where waz she when he was getting fat? Child abuse is wot it is
I don't know if it was necessarily his mums fault but not sure, as a lot of the articles posted about his crowdfunding mentioned he'd spend £5k on takeaways and hide chocolate and crisps in his car. Plus binge drinking most weekends I assume. I'm guessing he gained a lot of the weight from 16-20 when he would've been buying a lot of the stuff himself.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if it was necessarily his mums fault but not sure, as a lot of the articles posted about his crowdfunding mentioned he'd spend £5k on takeaways and hide chocolate and crisps in his car. Plus binge drinking most weekends I assume. I'm guessing he gained a lot of the weight from 16-20 when he would've been buying a lot of the stuff himself.
He’s 22 and been losing weight for what the last 2 years? You don’t get to 34etone In a few years - parents 100% to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.