Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleeping beg, the dipshit should of at least maintain for two years before considering surgery most people regain it and the way he eats can see that happening.

Reactions: 1
Another bleeping beg, the dipshit should of at least maintain for two years before considering surgery most people regain it and the way he eats can see that happening.

I'm not sure what road he's going down next but he seems to be hanging on to the heavy lifters at that muscle place. I forecast lots of whey protein and steroids if he follows that shower.

I don't see why he was allowed the surgery just yet. He posted himself that only a few weeks ago he got back to being in target range (only just. 3lbs over) after being a stone over target in january. He's still all over the place

Did anyone else notice the question about standing upright in his stories, which he replied he couldn’t at the moment as his bandages were too tight. I found this suss after someone mentioned his posture on here :rolleyes:.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice the question about standing upright in his stories, which he replied he couldn’t at the moment as his bandages were too tight. I found this suss after someone mentioned his posture on here :rolleyes:.
Yes I noticed, it was me that mentioned his posture on here too yesterday.

Reactions: 1
I've never followed him but I've heard he's always banging on about being only 22 as an excuse for things, yeah only 22 and already had to have surgery to have skin removed from being morbidly obese 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why has he started using the royal we since his surgery? "We need to recover" "We want to be mobile" "We rate that". "We" need to deflate our massive head and get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s club penguin?

I think they are on about the Modball Rally gang where JT got likened to a fat penguin in his tux. Watching all the stories him and stumpz posted there wasn't a woman in sight, they were both too busy eating chocolate buttons and twatting about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha at him giving himself a pat on the back for dressing himself unaided today. Goalz.

Reactions: 2
I think they are on about the Modball Rally gang where JT got likened to a fat penguin in his tux. Watching all the stories him and stumpz posted there wasn't a woman in sight, they were both too busy eating chocolate buttons and twatting about.
So he met his ‘girlfriend’ there? Wasn’t that only two weeks ago? Bit quick to be a girlfriend no?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.