Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still looks like a fat guy 🤔 just less of a fat guy.. Is that the result from getting it cut off when you're still weighing in at 17 stone because what was the point tbh
If he's going down the lifting weights route he isn't going to ever look skinny like Prickard (which is no bad thing I hate skinny blokes) I don't know how tall he is but he does look to have a naturally stocky build. My husband is just under 6ft.3 and 15st and looks really slim in fact people are shocked when he says he's 15st. JT looks shorter with a more stocky build. If he takes the right advice about sculpting and toning I think he will be fine, but only if he keeps out of the bloody chip shop etc and doesn't go down the steroid road. He will have been asked by his surgeon what h6e wants to achieve Im sure. JTs main concern now should be sorting out his issues with food.

Just seen his pic now the bandages have been removed. He's still got a lot of swelling here and there but I think the surgeon has done a nice neat job. Let's hope JT looks after the public's investment in him now rather than undo it all with his persistent days off plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think personally he'll still be insisting he's stocky when he's worked his way up to 20 stone. Men use the excuse of lifting weights whilst still being massively overweight and not actually in shape at all. Loads of blokes like it in the gym.. Train biceps or do bit of chest then continue to eat tit. No mate you're not stocky.. Just fat on top of muscle. He may prove me wrong and I hope he does but judging by how much ego he has it'll be just that.

Reactions: 1
I’d be asking for a refund ... look at the bodge job! Doesn’t look any different 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry but he’s a vile cretin!

You can clearly see that he still has weight to lose. At 16st he's still over weight. In fact in NHs terms, he's still classed as obese.

Even if he wad 6ft tall, 16st is still classed as obese

Plus it's not much of a comparison, lying down to sitting up.

Reactions: 2
I do think he's 'stocky' (at least compared to someone like Harry) but also it doesn't help that his legs look soo tiny in comparison, especially when he's wearing skinny jeans.

You can clearly see that he still has weight to lose. At 16st he's still over weight. In fact in NHs terms, he's still classed as obese.

Even if he wad 6ft tall, 16st is still classed as obese

Plus it's not much of a comparison, lying down to sitting up.
The NHS go on BMI which even experts are now saying is seriously flawed. According to that my husband should be around 11st.7lb to 12st.7lb. Fourteen years ago he did weigh 12st after losing 3st during a really stressful period and I was asked several times if he suffered from anorexia he looked awful and you could see his ribs and he felt very self conscious. You cannot go on height alone as a doctor put it recently there are three main frame sizes, slight, medium and broad and the BMI scale does not factor that in, neither does it factor in muscle mass. Also, seemingly healthy weight people can actually be carrying dangerous visceral fat around their organs as that doctor who got tested on tv a few weeks ago found out much to his horror. It is a complex subject and not as black and white as some people choose to believe. I certainly wouldn't turn to the BMI scale for weight advice that's for sure.

Reactions: 6
The NHS go on BMI which even experts are now saying is seriously flawed. According to that my husband should be around 11st.7lb to 12st.7lb. Fourteen years ago he did weigh 12st after losing 3st during a really stressful period and I was asked several times if he suffered from anorexia he looked awful and you could see his ribs and he felt very self conscious. You cannot go on height alone as a doctor put it recently there are three main frame sizes, slight, medium and broad and the BMI scale does not factor that in, neither does it factor in muscle mass. Also, seemingly healthy weight people can actually be carrying dangerous visceral fat around their organs as that doctor who got tested on tv a few weeks ago found out much to his horror. It is a complex subject and not as black and white as some people choose to believe. I certainly wouldn't turn to the BMI scale for weight advice that's for sure.
Whilst he may well be 'stocky'. The way he eats certainly isn't healthy and doctors have said themselves that it is actually healthier to be overweight than constantly up and down.
The way he eats, I would say yes, he is still over weight. That isnt all just stocky

Someone wants to tell his mate stumpy that driving round with a megaphone and playing with it whilst driving is illegal. It’s as bad as using your phone, he clearly isn’t concentrating on the road

Someone wants to tell his mate stumpy that driving round with a megaphone and playing with it whilst driving is illegal. It’s as bad as using your phone, he clearly isn’t concentrating on the road
Whilst I fully agree with you about the megaphone and thought you idiot there is something I find quite funny about him. For me personally he does come across as amusing at times. JT on the other hand comes across as quite snotty and a cut above not somebody I can relate to. One thing they do have in common though is that they are both flash gits with extravagant lifestyles but it is their lives and they obviously live by the "live for today for tomorrow may never come" mantra. Unfortunately I've wasted most of mine being overly cautious so I'm just jealous lol

It's just a pity JT didn't save all of his takeaway money up while he was losing his weight so that at least he could have shown willing and raised a good chunk of his surgery money himself.

Whilst I fully agree with you about the megaphone and thought you idiot there is something I find quite funny about him. For me personally he does come across as amusing at times. JT on the other hand comes across as quite snotty and a cut above not somebody I can relate to. One thing they do have in common though is that they are both flash gits with extravagant lifestyles but it is their lives and they obviously live by the "live for today for tomorrow may never come" mantra. Unfortunately I've wasted most of mine being overly cautious so I'm just jealous lol

It's just a pity JT didn't save all of his takeaway money up while he was losing his weight so that at least he could have shown willing and raised a good chunk of his surgery money himself.
I don’t even know who he is tbf just looked as if seen him mentioned on there and that was In his stories

I personally think they're both immature idiots who have a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I think asking for money for surgery is pure cheek. Especially when you've eaten yourself to a huge weight. It's nobody else's fault and your skin is yours to deal with. Same with gastric bands. It's up to you to get it done. Charity for actual diseases and true suffering. But I'm harsh when it comes to this stuff.

Reactions: 11

Lavish lifestyles?!! 🤣🤣🤣😭 they both live with mummy and daddy and stumpz cars you see in his stories are all mummy and daddy’s!! Not his .... both of them are spoilt little brats!

Lavish lifestyles?!! 🤣🤣🤣😭 they both live with mummy and daddy and stumpz cars you see in his stories are all mummy and daddy’s!! Not his .... both of them are spoilt little brats!
A lavish lifestyle to me Is weekends away in London, eating out regularly especially in expensive places , going to gigs, weekends in Amsterdam, holidays abroad, designer clothes etc Many people sailing in the same financial boat as me would agree, let's put it this way I wish I could afford to live like them I'd feel like royalty. I haven't even noticed the cars as such so I wasn't referring to them.

Reactions: 6
A lavish lifestyle to me Is weekends away in London, eating out regularly especially in expensive places , going to gigs, weekends in Amsterdam, holidays abroad, designer clothes etc Many people sailing in the same financial boat as me would agree, let's put it this way I wish I could afford to live like them I'd feel like royalty. I haven't even noticed the cars as such so I wasn't referring to them.
Try not to believe everything you see on Instagram though. I’ve seen about ‘influencers’ basically getting into debt to have the insta life, as they think it’s an investment to build up followers and eventually they’ll be getting tons of freebies, only not many people get that success

Reactions: 5
I'm still convinced all the trips, Gigs ect have come out of donation money.

Be eating his way back up once again just wait for it. Still annoyed that someone can be that greedy to start with and then get others to fund his cosmetic work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.