Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he seriously still wearing those surgical stockings with shorts AND socks a week later? duck me that’s cringe.

I’ve only ever had to wear them for 3 days and hid them under clothes.
I take mine off as soon as I’m home 🙈 eleven surgeries later and I’m still alive. He is just doing it for sympathy . He has the injections to stop clots.

Reactions: 4
I take mine off as soon as I’m home 🙈 eleven surgeries later and I’m still alive. He is just doing it for sympathy . He has the injections to stop clots.
I thought they were just if you weren't moving about.. which he has been for days

Reactions: 2
The staff told me I was supposed to wear them for three days but if I didn’t just to make sure I wore them for bed. They are gross and feel it so I don’t know why he is parading them.

Is he seriously still wearing those surgical stockings with shorts AND socks a week later? duck me that’s cringe.

I’ve only ever had to wear them for 3 days and hid them under clothes.
Only meant to wear them when you’re not mobile as much as you are at home. He deffo is mobile now he’s going out and eating tit loads of food again 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
How am I not surprised he went to the bleeping chip shop.

Absolute disgrace, what is his excuse going to be? "I've just had essential major surgery and I need to build my strength"

No. You duped people into paying for this, have sketchily managed to get it paid so you can maintain your lavish lifestyle, yet you have not learned a SINGLE THING about having a healthy relationship with food!

His comment about low calorie food reminds me of Fat Fighters on Little Britain:
"if you want some cake, cut it in half, then you can have twice as much!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice on his stories this morning the fact he still has moobs? They are so low down and saggy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice on his stories this morning the fact he still has moobs? They are so low down and saggy?!
But also posting all this stuff about that LDN Muscle app or whatever it is and his goals being to get ripped - like, mate, you have a long way to go before you are gonna get ripped. It'll probably never happen given the abuse you've put your body through. You can't push up those moobs away. And of course all posted while he's got a big chip shop dinner on his lap. His priorities are so crappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That will be where the left over money goes then 🤔
I cant imagine it would be cheap given the hospital he picked. I think he will follow through and donate any money left to charity but the question is how much and when? It would be virtually impossible for him to backtrack and not donate anything as he has put it out into the insta world that this is the plan and he did accept donations well after the target was reached. I would imagine he would be told to wait until all the swelling etc has gone and then the decision be made re further surgery so we will have to wait and see.

I can’t belive he didn’t have his man boobs done either. How much did he pay again?

I’ve mentioned before that my neighbours daughter is having weight loss surgery privately and for 17k (give or take) she is having way more work done. Tummy, breasts and arms.

I’m feeling unloved, might put 20stone on then loose it so people can tell me how bleeping grate I am and how I’m making achievements and winning at life

• Haha
I can’t belive he didn’t have his man boobs done either. How much did he pay again?

I’ve mentioned before that my neighbours daughter is having weight loss surgery privately and for 17k (give or take) she is having way more work done. Tummy, breasts and arms.
He is having it done in London because it's nearer to where he lives and London is apparently one of the most expensive places out for CS clinics. Also he had far more work done than people realise which for those who read his story right is one of the reasons his chest couldn't be done and his consultant said they would be look at that area later when his other areas had healed.

I'm not defending how he's handled the donation situation but given the colossal price differences of surgery in different parts of the country then I don't think we can judge without knowing the ins and outs. If he'd have travelled further for cheaper surgery he'd then have had to pay out for a hotel for a couple of weeks etc which would probably have cost nearly as much.

My only gripe is that he's not keeping people up to speed with his expenditure from the fund. I think he'd save himself from alot of abuse if he did that.

Still looks like a fat guy 🤔 just less of a fat guy.. Is that the result from getting it cut off when you're still weighing in at 17 stone because what was the point tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.