Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just had a look at The Wellington Hospital online and instagram etc. I have a new theory. The "Sheikh" that paid him the money could have been the surgeon or a partner in the wellington. They have ALOT of arab patients, surgeons etc. I think this skin surgery could have been gifted to him in this way. No Doubt he is an absolute ball bag - looks like one too! He is disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Jack towers, your typical example of someone who all his life has probably been bullied, not had many friends and never had much confidence. Now he’s lost his weight and got some followers who constantly big him up he’s Got a bit to big for his boots, thinks he’s one of the lads and a real inspiration to everyone. It made me cringe that he did crowdfunding for his surgery. Yet spends about £30 on dominoes for himself. Such an entitled attitude! Him, Harry and jish Clarke are all like carbon copies. Only follow them all for a good cringe
Wasn’t it someone else that started the crowd funding? I remember seeing a post from him saying that someone had started one

Reactions: 1
I am so glad that I've found a place where people have the same thoughts as me. I thought everyone just thought the sun shined out his a**e. I recently unfollowed him. I started following when he was only a stone or 2 into his weightloss. I thought he seemed like a nice guy.
I can not stand him now! He's an arrogant t**t now that thinks he's better than everyone else.
He posted something a while ago about people sitting there gaining weight whilst he's working his a**e off. I can't remember exactly what he wrote but that p**sed me off majorly.

I have also noticed that Izzie and Harry used to all be buddy buddies but now none of them talk about him?

Reactions: 9
I am so glad that I've found a place where people have the same thoughts as me. I thought everyone just thought the sun shined out his a**e. I recently unfollowed him. I started following when he was only a stone or 2 into his weightloss. I thought he seemed like a nice guy.
I can not stand him now! He's an arrogant t**t now that thinks he's better than everyone else.
He posted something a while ago about people sitting there gaining weight whilst he's working his a**e off. I can't remember exactly what he wrote but that p**sed me off majorly.

I have also noticed that Izzie and Harry used to all be buddy buddies but now none of them talk about him?
I was surprised Harry didn’t put a good luck story out for him or something along those lines. I don’t follow any of them now but about a year ago there was a big clique of them, soohiejude, Dan sully, these two, princess planning etc

Reactions: 2
I was surprised Harry didn’t put a good luck story out for him or something along those lines. I don’t follow any of them now but about a year ago there was a big clique of them, soohiejude, Dan sully, these two, princess planning etc
Yeah exactly. I've never personally followed Harry so dont know much about the guy but follow Izzie so noticed it's just the 2 of them now

Reactions: 1
Yeah exactly. I've never personally followed Harry so dont know much about the guy but follow Izzie so noticed it's just the 2 of them now
All of these arrogant twats like Prickard, Princess planning, Izzie and Dan Sully etc have no real loyalty to one another. They like to be in with the movers and shakers but if one of them does something that might affect their follower numbers they run for the hills. In this case the backlash from JTs fundraising saw people unfollowing him and straight away the rest of the pack went on the defense to protect their own numbers and distanced themselves from him.

A true friend would have been honest with him and said look mate we are friends and that hasn't changed but I don't agree with what you are doing in this instance so please don't expect me to support you or get involved in the abuse you are inevitably going to get as a result of your decision. Who needs enemies with friends like that lot of superficial dicks. Their over inflated egos kicked in and they saw potential damage to their own reputations and coveted follower numbers.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it is all about numbers with them all! I haven't seen many SW accounts not mention the amount of followers! Dan Sully is another one I have never followed and Princess Planning I unfollowed a while ago when it was constant posts with Towers ect

Not ONCE has he said thank you now he’s had his surgery to everyone that donated to the crowdfunding for his surgery .

Not ONCE has he said thank you now he’s had his surgery to everyone that donated to the crowdfunding for his surgery .
Yeah I said the same the other day. It was all thanks for the messages etc. Basically thanks to the people blowing smoke up his ass. Losing that weight is an incredible achievement but I still think he looks fairly big. Surely would have been better losing a bit more before the surgery? what do I know though

Reactions: 5
Why is he carrying on like he’s just returned home from war? Cannot cope. He’s focusing reaaaallly hard on the amount of suffering he’s doing so that he doesn’t have to acknowledge the questions about funding etc. I bet he’ll carry this on for a long time.

Reactions: 8
Well if a previous post re 🍆 pics is true then the second proof surfaces i think Mr Towers will have a problem. When he first appeared on instagram he seemed like a nice young guy just trying to lose weight and doing really well. But as the weight dropped his ego has gone through the roof and he really thinks he is something special and dont even get me started on the go fund me. Telling the BBC he was so depressed over the excess skin and he couldnt face taking his top off on the beach blah blah blah - not a problem in the gym though was it? Or all the topless loose skin pics. I think the previous post re the hospital donating is going to be spot on so any mention of the the hospital should have the #ad on them even if they gave him a big discount its still like gifting so we will see.

Apparently he has a girlfriend now... literally how do these people find partners
Probably someone who is looking at his number of followers and current money situation 🤔 Only possibly explantaion to be with someone with a personality like his.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.