Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbours daughter was as large as Jack and had weight loss surgery, she has been quoted £16k for skin removal.
In all fairness there are apparently 3 grades of skin removal surgery for the tummy part. If he is having to have his navel rebuilt and moved the surgery is quite a bit more expensive than the basic grade. I was told at the weekend that the London clinics are by far the most expensive in the UK and further north up the M1 the prices can drop significantly depending on where you go. Since he is in Kent London is probably the nearest place for him. He did see several surgeons before deciding which one to use.

Nobody knows for sure exactly what he is having done, if he's having any removed on his back etc that will bump things up.

We'll see if he comes up with the total cost and proof etc as he says he will.

Reactions: 2
In all fairness there are apparently 3 grades of skin removal surgery for the tummy part. If he is having to have his navel rebuilt and moved the surgery is quite a bit more expensive than the basic grade. I was told at the weekend that the London clinics are by far the most expensive in the UK and further north up the M1 the prices can drop significantly depending on where you go. Since he is in Kent London is probably the nearest place for him. He did see several surgeons before deciding which one to use.

Nobody knows for sure exactly what he is having done, if he's having any removed on his back etc that will bump things up.

We'll see if he comes up with the total cost and proof etc as he says he will.
Thanks for the info.

So today is his surgery and he’s posted a picture of him in his underwear with his skin drawn on. If you haven’t looked at it yet, I implore you not to.. it is impossible to unsee what looks like a wet patch on his boxers 😂 in other news, I think I’m a lesbian now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So today is his surgery and he’s posted a picture of him in his underwear with his skin drawn on. If you haven’t looked at it yet, I implore you not to.. it is impossible to unsee what looks like a wet patch on his boxers 😂 in other news, I think I’m a lesbian now.
I’m going to have to look now, day ruined.

Ughhh just went and looked and it is grim 😂. Also wouldn’t let someone hack at me with the state of those wonky lines they’ve drawn 🙈.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Ughhh just went and looked and it is grim 😂. Also wouldn’t let someone hack at me with the state of those wonky lines they’ve drawn 🙈.
Cheers for that. Hairy back and boxers that don’t fit. Glad I saw before dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame it's not a personality transplant hes having even I would donate towards that!!

• Haha
Cheers for that. Hairy back and boxers that don’t fit. Glad I saw before dinner
My day got ruined so everyone else can see it too 😂 tbf I usually make upload the images as the full image but was kind and made this one so you had to click on it to enlarge it

• Haha
Wasn’t it sheikh who donated a large portion of the funds, I don’t doubt charities won’t see a penny of that money.

Wasn’t it sheikh who donated a large portion of the funds, I don’t doubt charities won’t see a penny of that money.
Why would anyone donate that amount to an adult they don’t know for a non life saving op? I just don’t get it? Whats he offering in return lol When week on week you see people asking for help to get people life saving treatment not offered on nhs

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand why Jack has so many followers - he is not a role model for healthy weight loss, and his attitude stinks. I wonder when he posts his total weight loss while he always mention that some of that will be from lose skin removal. I follow a guy on Instagram called Jon Vidler, he has lost more than Jack, he has done it in a very healthy way over time, and does not binge. He exercises properly, and is a nice guy. Puts JT to shame in all areas buy doesn’t have the followers - I don’t get it

Reactions: 4

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He looks like a flaccid penis in the before photo 🤮🤢🍆

Now that I’ve got a bit of spare time this week I am going to contact some news outlets who covered his story and try to raise some questions on the whole charity front. I can’t let this go, I feel like I need to get these answers for not just us in this thread but those who have donated and feel as if they have been lied to and betrayed

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand why Jack has so many followers - he is not a role model for healthy weight loss, and his attitude stinks. I wonder when he posts his total weight loss while he always mention that some of that will be from lose skin removal. I follow a guy on Instagram called Jon Vidler, he has lost more than Jack, he has done it in a very healthy way over time, and does not binge. He exercises properly, and is a nice guy. Puts JT to shame in all areas buy doesn’t have the followers - I don’t get it
I think because a lot of slimming accounts are good at hiding their personality of manipulating their viewers...making it seem its possible to eat that way but lose weight/not gain. I honestly think half of them lie about their losses and gains just to keep the account going. Also both him and Harry seem to attract people who are just as awful as they are, like when that older woman asked why Harry needed to swear and was met with a bunch of insults from followers.

Reckon he’ll use the left over money ‘donated’ to have his massive underbite fixed cause honestly that should’ve been done long before his skin removal 🤷‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That creepy smile. Even thinking about it is making my stomach turn. His mate “stumpz” also does this creepy look in to the camera that makes me want to vomit.

Latest stories on Instagram is vomit inducing. Trying to make out he’s so humble and telling everyone to have a good day, even though they are all gonna be feeling sorry for him.

Also find it quite telling that he’s thanking everyone for their messages etc but no ‘thanks to everyone who donated and made this possible’

So cringe

Reactions: 5
I know he only had surgery yesterday but he needs to get his arse out of bed.

I’ve had quite a few operations and they make you get out of bed ASAP. He’s in for a long and slow recovery otherwise. Women who have a c section are up and showered within 6 hours in most cases!

Reckon he’ll use the left over money ‘donated’ to have his massive underbite fixed cause honestly that should’ve been done long before his skin removal 🤷‍♀️🤢
Was just thinking this 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pictures he’s just posted are honestly just :sick: I was going to screenshot them but then I thought I didnt want to be responsible for making you all feel the same way🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.