Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t b the only 1 who is smiling when watching him in pain.......... I no dat sounds reelly bad but he is a massive prick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to look now, day ruined.

Ughhh just went and looked and it is grim 😂. Also wouldn’t let someone hack at me with the state of those wonky lines they’ve drawn 🙈.
I was going to say pmsl but he beat me too the “pissing” part 😭😂

Also think he drew his own lines on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I follow a lot of slimming world instagrammers on my slimming world account. I can’t remember the name of the one I came across but she put a photo up of her tummy after weightloss. She has lost over 15 stone I think. Her caption was about how people are offering to donate to a go fund me account for her to have the loose skin removed. She explained she didn’t want it removed. And that she would never spend that amount of money on what she felt was frivolous. She’s works with disadvantaged children and she explained that if people had money to spare as they were offering her money then please could they donate to food banks, women’s aid shelters, homeless shelters, etc. I couldn’t help but compare this selfless women to towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I follow a lot of slimming world instagrammers on my slimming world account. I can’t remember the name of the one I came across but she put a photo up of her tummy after weightloss. She has lost over 15 stone I think. Her caption was about how people are offering to donate to a go fund me account for her to have the loose skin removed. She explained she didn’t want it removed. And that she would never spend that amount of money on what she felt was frivolous. She’s works with disadvantaged children and she explained that if people had money to spare as they were offering her money then please could they donate to food banks, women’s aid shelters, homeless shelters, etc. I couldn’t help but compare this selfless women to towers.
Mrs bavington?

No it definitely wasn’t Mrs Bavington.

It was the slimming teacher. Not sure if it was a photo or stories.

So hes to stay in another night so he can use that as an excuse for him spending more of the donation money.
I honestly didnt think his voice could irritate me more but I was wrong. Towers out his tits on morphine is worse. 🙈🙉🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but he is being a witch over this recovery. Get your arse out of bed and get moving, lying there is the worst thing he can do.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but he is being a witch over this recovery. Get your arse out of bed and get moving, lying there is the worst thing he can do.
Absolutely, I know everyone recovers differently but Steph (slimmingworld_stephjoy26) was up and about pretty much straight away and quite positive towards her recovery; I reckon towers is gonna be a cry baby for the next god know how many months 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve had major abdominal surgery 3 times and was up and moving the same day 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d agree he’s going to be a whiny witch about this 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but he needs to man up. I’ve just unfollowed him. I can’t bare watching this rubbish any longer. He’s lying there like a lump feeling sorry for himself, putting on that whiny voice - when it was all for aesthetic purposes. Just think of the children’s lives that could have been changed with all that money, they wouldn’t be lying in bed whining. I don’t know how he sleeps at night.

Reactions: 10
He feels sick and dizzy as he is on morphine. He is better lowering his pain relief and try and move. He must of known this was major surgery and that he wouldn’t be back on the cross trainer by the end of the week!

Another one who finds him very irritating! Reminds me of the clown from the saw movies

• Haha
So hes to stay in another night so he can use that as an excuse for him spending more of the donation money.
I honestly didnt think his voice could irritate me more but I was wrong. Towers out his tits on morphine is worse. 🙈🙉🤢🤢
To be fair, I have had a tummy tuck (funded by myself!) and you are expected to stay in 2 nights🤷‍♀️ doesn't make him any less of a little witch though...

• Haha
His stories annoyed me today - how many times did he need to upload a selfie saying ‘feeling better today!’ 🙄

How can he say he’s got a new lease of life

He’s had unessasary surgery that has no affect on his life whatsoever. duck wit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.