Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see JT is back on the treadmill 7 days before his surgery.

Sorry to p*ss on your chips JT but as that well known saying goes "You can't outrun a bad diet" no matter how much sweat you have to wring out of your vest.

Reactions: 5
That stumps kid is one ugly ba*tard
He makes me want to vomit in my own mouth. So sleazy. They both act like their big boys living some high lives with lots of money, when in fact they’re just wannabes & living off the money donated for JT’s op. Nice to know it won’t last forever, as they will be outed soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JT has got a serious problem with women. I presume the Fat penguin got a knock back at the Modball Rally at the weekend or similar to provoke this recent comment.

Anybody who saw the Twitter account that he set up before he started to lose weight, then quickly deleted when somebody discovered it and started posting excerpts from it during his skin surgery fund raising will be aware of his tweet saying "all girls are c*unts" There was another one equally as bad damming females along with one talking about sniffing either his own or his friends little sister's knickers. It was vile and some of the tweets were beyond warped. There's no escaping the fact that he has issues with the fairer sex.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
JT has got a serious problem with women. I presume the Fat penguin got a knock back at the Modball Rally at the weekend or similar to provoke this recent comment.

Anybody who saw the Twitter account that he set up before he started to lose weight, then quickly deleted when somebody discovered it and started posting excerpts from it during his skin surgery fund raising will be aware of his tweet saying "all girls are c*unts" There was another one equally as bad damming females along with one talking about sniffing either his own or his friends little sister's knickers. It was vile and some of the tweets were beyond warped. There's no escaping the fact that he has issues with the fairer sex.
But he's OnLy 22 gUyS :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He strikes me as one of those guys that was probably a typical 'nice guy' (and I don't mean a genuine nice guy, but those guys that bang on about how 'nice' they are and get pissed off when girls aren't interested) before he lost weight, and would call girls sluts and witches for not giving him the time of day or being attracted to him. Usually the same types of guys who expect to land a Victoria's Secret model when they're a 2 themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is JT being very select about which food pictures he is now posting? The three he has posted over the last few days aren't too bad and look more like a healthier diet. Having said that he is probably still eating his JD seasoning covered cheesy creations but avoiding posting them if he's been reading any of the forum remarks.

I'd like to think he's seen the error of his ways with his diet but forgive me for remaining sceptical at this stage.

I genuinely thought he was fit (I’m 21). I unfollowed after I ready this thread and strted to cringe at myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
How does he get away with this? Why do women support him when clearly he has the wrong attitude to females!
I hate to defend this weasel but tbf to him the video contains a couple of dogs, as in woof woof dogs 🤣 as does the next one. However I wouldn’t put it past him if he does speak like that about women, I knew he’s been found out in the past for calling girls c****s. (Despise that word so much 🤮)

Reactions: 1
I genuinely thought he was fit (I’m 21). I unfollowed after I ready this thread and strted to cringe at myself 😂😂😂
I think he has a weird jaw especially from the side view. What I find most repulsive about him though is how he appears to regard females, he's used some horrible words.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone just read his post about having a couple of diet cokes because his been advised not to drink.. due to the scammed surgery or because his been drinking like an alcoholic recently?

Did anyone just read his post about having a couple of diet cokes because his been advised not to drink.. due to the scammed surgery or because his been drinking like an alcoholic recently?
He will have had strict instructions from his surgeon not to drink so many days before surgery because of the anaesthetic. I remember when my mum had an operation a few years ago she was told not to touch alcohol for at least 48 hours before surgery. It is standard procedure.

What a cock thinks he’s a gift to the world give it a year and the weight will be back on 😂😂

I was genuinely surprised his only 22 he looks much older and I always assumed he was gay until reading these threads 🙈🤣

My neighbours daughter was as large as Jack and had weight loss surgery, she has been quoted £16k for skin removal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.