Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again? how does he perform the act? Can’t say it incase I get an image I don’t want to see 😂
I think it's the same one. They had a gender reveal in October which you assume was at 20 weeks. I would assume she is due in Feb/March.

Reactions: 5
I always wondered what happened to him. Followed him then he became this cocky gobshite who thought he was mr big. Then heard rumours of him sending mucky pics and vids to ardent fans and got caught out by the girlfriend. Then he posted about the whole attempting to kill himself. Then nothing. Now I know! I know someone who knew him through these SW events. Would never spill any tea but she’d pull a face at mention of his name. Like when you smell the really ripe cheese. That sort of face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I always wondered what happened to him. Followed him then he became this cocky gobshite who thought he was mr big. Then heard rumours of him sending mucky pics and vids to ardent fans and got caught out by the girlfriend. Then he posted about the whole attempting to kill himself. Then nothing. Now I know! I know someone who knew him through these SW events. Would never spill any tea but she’d pull a face at mention of his name. Like when you smell the really ripe cheese. That sort of face.
woahhh I missed this snippet of information?? 😳

Reactions: 4
woahhh I missed this snippet of information?? 😳
I read his Instagram stories when he posted about it but I know there’s a few old tattle pages dedicated to him and that nobber mate of his stumpy. I shall dig through cos I’m mean and enjoy the read.

Reactions: 3
In all seriousness, let's hope this gives him a kick up the arse to do something about his weight. He'll miss out on so much if he stays as he is. There'll be no kicking a ball, or racing down the slides at soft play. If he carries on as he is, he'll be lucky to see that baby start secondary school.

• Sad
Reactions: 11