Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JT Squarebelly needs to buy himself some low cut trainer socks from his rip off fund before the filth get him!

Reactions: 5
I suppose news places won't run the article because they will look bad for outing someone who has taken themselves off Instagram for his "Mental health"

Reactions: 3
I suppose news places won't run the article because they will look bad for outing someone who has taken themselves off Instagram for his "Mental health"
Paul Gascoigne had serious mental health issues along with many other celebs but that never stopped the press when there is a story to be had. As far as I am concerned this is a story that is in the interest of the public, the people who donated need answers and the public need to be made to think before they give to these funds in future.

Reactions: 5
His facebook posts suggest otherwise though

More cash being squandered! Mental health-I suggest it’s no more of an issue for him than it is for any of us! Really hope the journo at The Sun picks this up!

He’s spending it all so there’s nothing left-it’s blatantly obvious! Utter con man!!

Attachments

• Wow
I completely agree with you all. I just think they'd maybe think twice about it because of how much mental health is in the media at the minute that it might get them a lot of complaints.

Obviously we all know it's a load of rubbish but all his old ladies stuck up his arse will be ringing to speak to the manager 😂

His facebook posts suggest otherwise though

More cash being squandered! Mental health-I suggest it’s no more of an issue for him than it is for any of us! Really hope the journo at The Sun picks this up!

He’s spending it all so there’s nothing left-it’s blatantly obvious! Utter con man!!
His smile makes my vagina close up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Looking like he wants to be on the cover of Vogue 😂😂
In his dreams 😂

On one of his pics from today he's eating a dirty great burger and chips! What is it with him and Prickard when they go abroad. It seems to be straight down to the nearest Maccy ds or burger bar for them both. They just eat what they eat at home, pair of uncultured pigs. You are what you eat Faulty!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190810-211846_Facebook.jpg
Socks high? Check.
Moobs low? Check.
Stupid pedalo look on face? Check.
He has blatantly bought that friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't even joke about this bastard anymore. I'm going to stop reading these posts because they're doing my nut in. I hope to duck he's stuck down with a very slow and painful illness. Peace out for now ✌

Reactions: 7
I wonder if take a break or one of those real life magazines would run a story on him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.