Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if take a break or one of those real life magazines would run a story on him
They usually want both sides of the story because they always ask the other side to comment and they print the response. Given what I've seen and read in the past in these mags I wouldn't put money on them taking it up.

Spongebob Towers - Living it up where it’s sunny,spending other people’s money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish all his supporters would see the real him and how he engages with people he knows. He’s such a mug. I’m pretty matey with a journalist at the Sun, I’m going to message him about this fraud as it’s gone on for too long. I hope he’s got enough money leftover for legal representation because what he has done and to the level that he has is serious fraud which would warrant a custodial sentence.

The sun only publish lies, they won’t be interested in this.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if take a break or one of those real life magazines would run a story on him
If someone who donated to the fund contacted them they may as they would have been personally affected? 🤔 Who's gonna admit they donated to him though? I know I wouldn't! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone start a petition. The newspapers would be less inclined to ignore when they can see there’s real public interest behind it.

Reactions: 2
Someone start a petition. The newspapers would be less inclined to ignore when they can see there’s real public interest behind it.
I've been thinking along those lines too. A petition to ask for him to account for the money and the same time asking for a reform in how gofundme operates. The company needs to insist recipients evidence where the money has gone and see that the donators have access to the figures.

Charities have to keep proper accounts of what happens to any money they get. Faulty in essence accepted charity money from people for a specific cause so it is no different.

Reactions: 3
How do we do this???
Pondering on it now. Need some well worded blurb that's simple and concise so that people can understand it and don't get bored while reading it that gets the enormity of what he and people like him have done.

Gofundme should have something in their software that automatically shuts off an account from receiving any further donations once their specified target is reached. If something like that has been in place for Faulty's fund he'd have gotten away with £5.4k less than he did. That's a hell of a lot of £5 and £10 donations he wouldn't have been able to pocket.

Reactions: 3
He’s making a mockery of people who have genuine issues with mental wellbeing.

He’d feel so much better if he faces the music. Mr Towers-this isn’t going to go away!

He cant stay in turkey forever the conning bleep. Get home and face the people who gifted you their hard earned money which they could've used better or given to their own family/friends. twit.

Reactions: 4
He cant stay in turkey forever the conning bleep. Get home and face the people who gifted you their hard earned money which they could've used better or given to their own family/friends. twit.
How long has the chode been away now?

Pondering on it now. Need some well worded blurb that's simple and concise so that people can understand it and don't get bored while reading it that gets the enormity of what he and people like him have done.

Gofundme should have something in their software that automatically shuts off an account from receiving any further donations once their specified target is reached. If something like that has been in place for Faulty's fund he'd have gotten away with £5.4k less than he did. That's a hell of a lot of £5 and £10 donations he wouldn't have been able to pocket.
They won’t do that cause they take around 15% of funds raised, that’s how places like GFM and Just Giving make their coin.

The person who set up the fund should have been a bit smarter about it and put the money into some sort of trust for him rather than just gifting him the money.

GFM should be explaining things like trusts and ways to give money to people so they don’t piss it up the wall.

I think from a government petition side of things it’d struggle to meet their criteria as there’s a limit to how much of a description you can put in and it can’t be specifically targeting an individual.

There are other petition sites I think would host it though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.