Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy is 100% gonna pack the weight back on in 2-3 years and completely duck his body up. I also don't believe he'll have any more surgeries with that money, honestly I reckon he's already pissed the majority away on holidays and designer bleeping knee high socks šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she feels a right bellend for setting it up. Unless it was a fake account made by him or someone that knows him... conspiracy theory
She's definitely very real she lives in Scotland. She's the one who sent him the fancy balloons when he reached 100k insta followers.

She ran the fund herself for so long but as the amount rose and the abuse started she quickly handed the running of the fund over to towers. I presume she had been getting a bit of earache herself. She made a statement either in the gofundme comments or on Towers insta letting everybody know that she had handed the handling of the money etc over to Faulty and no longer had any involvement in it. It was like she desperately wanted to distance herself from it.

Reactions: 3
Handed it over? Hmmmmm....i smell a long white sock! Lol
Handed it over? Hmmmmm....i smell a long white sock! Lol
No way has he shared any of that money how much he's been spending 40k won't last that long.

The sad thing is she really did seem mortified by what was happening. I always got the feeling she had the hots for him and I have often wondered if she did it because she really thought that the way to Faulty's heart was quite literally through his stomach pardon the pun, because she knew how self conscious he was about his loose skin.

Reactions: 2
Ah heck, I didnā€™t know people had tried to call him on his tit on Facebook!
I commented on one of his "inspirational" posts on the pinch of nom page, and my comment got deleted. That page has a huge audience

I commented on one of his "inspirational" posts on the pinch of nom page, and my comment got deleted. That page has a huge audience
šŸ˜‚ I commented about Prickard on one of their pages and got set up on by a pack of prickettes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I see Jack and Harold (and Tattle!) have been mentioned on the latest 2 Chubby Cubs FB post....maybe this is a way to get exposure of his fraudulent activity šŸ§

Reactions: 1
Sounds like she's the one who needs to loosen her tin foil hat. Imagine sticking up for these scumbags.

Reactions: 5
I wish all his supporters would see the real him and how he engages with people he knows. Heā€™s such a mug. Iā€™m pretty matey with a journalist at the Sun, Iā€™m going to message him about this fraud as itā€™s gone on for too long. I hope heā€™s got enough money leftover for legal representation because what he has done and to the level that he has is serious fraud which would warrant a custodial sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish all his supporters would see the real him and how he engages with people he knows. Heā€™s such a mug. Iā€™m pretty matey with a journalist at the Sun, Iā€™m going to message him about this fraud as itā€™s gone on for too long. I hope heā€™s got enough money leftover for legal representation because what he has done and to the level that he has is serious fraud which would warrant a custodial sentence.
Please do message the journalist!! People need to see this for what it is, Iā€™m sick of everyone worshipping him as an ā€œinspirationā€ when heā€™s a revolting conman with no morals

Reactions: 6
Please do message the journalist!! People need to see this for what it is, Iā€™m sick of everyone worshipping him as an ā€œinspirationā€ when heā€™s a revolting conman with no morals

Done! Now we wait! Will keep you all updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please please ask your mate to run something on this bastard.

Itā€™s a what the fuckie isnā€™t it!!
It's a front bumhole

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.