Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

Maybe my humour is diff to your lot but I don’t find tit like that funny
The bisexual “thing” is because Towers himself posted a statement on his own social media that included the phrase “even bisexuals” like we are the lesser people within the LBGTQ community.

I’m bi and not remotely offended or upset by anything posted so far. And I think I speak for the whole LBGTQ community (even bisexuals) when I say Towers is a rip-roaring bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Some people dont belong here ...... maybe you shouldn’t hang with us no more coz we all cu*ts im afraid 🤣😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What exactly could go wrong if he keeps putting weight on? Is it possible his scar could split? Internal damage?
While the skin may look healed I doubt everything inside has fully healed by now. 🤔
The skin gets very stretched. It gives a 'beer belly' bloated appearance. It won't split the scar but it will stretch outwards. No internal damage to be done.

*I'm a plastic surgery scrub nurse. I see this happen A LOT!

Reactions: 9
The skin gets very stretched. It gives a 'beer belly' bloated appearance. It won't split the scar but it will stretch outwards. No internal damage to be done.

*I'm a plastic surgery scrub nurse. I see this happen A LOT!
His belly has already gone beyond the beer belly look to that of an expectant mother 😯

Reactions: 4
Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

Maybe my humour is diff to your lot but I don’t find tit like that funny
Glad you got called out for this. Bit weird how you don't want anyone mentioning sexuality as if it's the dark ages. I get the strong sense you're not even LGBT and just feel uncomfortable seeing it discussed. Gross

Reactions: 10
His body shape looks like my dad's..... my dad is a 74 year old man who has been overweight most his life 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.