Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact he is blatantly rubbing donators noses’ in it!!!
But that's not his brother's fault.

I can understand everybody going off at the woman who set the ball rolling. A woman who starts a fundraiser to raise 35k for cosmetic surgery for a man she's never met. The same woman who sent the twit fancy balloons when he reached 100k insta followers. The same woman who handed the entire fund over to him rather than run it herself and give him the money as and when needed. She put that money in his hands, he wouldn't have had it without her so I can see why people would be angry towards her. That money was given to him not his brother

Only one person should be suffering here and that's the smug git that's plastering pictures of himself having the time of his life all over social media. Although I'd love to do a question and answer session with Suzie Skene

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is he actually doing? Spending everybody’s Go Fund Me donations on a holiday? Ridiculous

Reactions: 2
It always feels wrong to me to hound family members for something like this. One person asking is one thing but every tom, dick and harry pestering is another. His brother has always seemed a fairly normal bloke from what I have seen
I agree family are off limits as far as I’m concerned ......unless they jump in to defend the UNdefendable
and start making excuses.
from what I can see his brother really doesn’t seem to interact with him...who knows what goes on in family dynamics

Reactions: 2
If he was gay or knew more gays (or even bisexuals) he wouldn't look like such a hot mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
all of you lot banging on about his sexuality is mad. It doesn’t matter at all.

What matters is the matter of the go fund me page.

Reactions: 3
all of you lot banging on about his sexuality is mad. It doesn’t matter at all.

What matters is the matter of the go fund me page.
One person has asked if he's gay recently?The rest of the comments regarding bisexuals is actually mocking a comment Towers himself made.

Reactions: 7
One person has asked if he's gay recently?The rest of the comments regarding bisexuals is actually mocking a comment Towers himself made.
Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

Maybe my humour is diff to your lot but I don’t find tit like that funny

Reactions: 1
Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

🙄🙄🙄

Maybe it isn't the place for you then

🙄🙄🙄

Maybe it isn't the place for you then
I believe some of the comments about bisexuals have come from bisexuals....with a sense of humour

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Maybe if you actually bothered to read the whole Towers thread you'll realise that he made a very ignorant and stupid comment about sexuality. And that most of the comments from members here that are mentioning it have stayted they're bisexual themselves. So they can bloody well say what they like when it's those who towers is offending with his dumb ass narrow minded comments! 👍

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.