Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck has he done to himself??? Is it still healing? It looks so bad

Reactions: 4
Low key bleeping joke
Fucks off with £40k and plays the mental health card to save his bacon then makes stupid jokes about addiction.

He is as thick as his bleeping belly. He looks like a helium balloon that’s lets some air out in the heat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he love that trainer and sock combo so much? Does he not realise he looks like an utter bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moobs slapping her in the face with every thrust 😷🤮 it's like a bad version of fifty shades of grey.....
Fifty shades of faulty..... even the bisexuals love it
They're not even moobs any more - they've been dragged down to meet his pubic region somewhere where his mid region should be....it's really, really bad.

Reactions: 5
Why does he love that trainer and sock combo so much? Does he not realise he looks like an utter bleep?
He’s really trying to beg being a ‘cool kid’ he makes them clumpy trainers look even shitter than they normally do

Reactions: 7
Fucks off with £40k and plays the mental health card to save his bacon then makes stupid jokes about addiction.

He is as thick as his bleeping belly. He looks like a helium balloon that’s lets some air out in the heat.
He's a stupid, silly, immature bastard. He'll suffer for this mentally one day when he grows up. My parents would have put me out long ago if I'd done this (they wouldn't have let me get in that state to begin with, let alone accept 40k from strangers)

Spending the fund money again...
Omfg 😡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.