Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the greedy, fat, drunk would have got himself back in to that state if he'd had to use his own money for surgery

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He shouldn't have had his surgery until he'd gotten to a healthy weight, and maintained it for at least a year - theres a reason the NHS declined it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He makes the lad he's with look like a stick insect.

I was more shocked by the sheer size of his big fat gut now

He's got to be well on the way to 20st again 😮

Reactions: 8
duck me is that pic before or after surgery?? Either way he's a mess on legs

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know what to say about the photo with the car

Maybe I should start a gofundme page to help with the words...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t understand how he’s still posting away on his Facebook showing off his ‘gym progress’ how far he’s come, but then admitting he’s chunky but funky? Surely if he had any brains, which I doubt he does... he’d not say stuff like that when people have donated their cash to him... I mean we all know it’s the truth but to hide away from the truth by playing the mental health card and to continue posting the same tit on another platform? He’s a pathetic joke of a human.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand how he’s still posting away on his Facebook showing off his ‘gym progress’ how far he’s come, but then admitting he’s chunky but funky? Surely if he had any brains, which I doubt he does... he’d not say stuff like that when people have donated their cash to him... I mean we all know it’s the truth but to hide away from the truth by playing the mental health card and to continue posting the same tit on another platform? He’s a pathetic joke of a human.
The absolute audacity of him making light of the fact that he has packed on the pounds since a surgery that other people paid for 😡

He is a vile cretin, I hope he enjoys his holiday because he has well and truely fucked his chances of ever getting a job that will allow him to pay for these kind of things himself and that money will run out very soon judging by the rate he is spending it!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.