Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he have the same socks on in his recent Facebook pics?
He’s a **** in a sock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at his big ole burger nips 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I think what annoys me more is that he’s now got comments turned off but keeping the posts public on Facebook, he’s WAY more calculated & nasty than a lot of people realise. To me it’s a big “haha duck you” to every mug that donated. Bravo Jack for being a class A c***
Oh my, those nipples are sure heading south!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably just picked up them genuine fakes out in Turkey while having his surgery 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
I'm not having it that he's gone alone. That means he would have to ask someone else to take his pic every night to show off his mobs and tight shorts 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
I'm not having it that he's gone alone. That means he would have to ask someone else to take his pic every night to show off his mobs and tight shorts 😭😭😭
But he would do that..don’t you know who I am? Lol

No Facebook posts from his ‘mate’-Jack Lewis Sims. Maybe it’s a cover up for that fact he has really gone with Miss Stump!

Just incase the image had slipped your minds...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
But he would do that..don’t you know who I am? Lol

No Facebook posts from his ‘mate’-Jack Lewis Sims. Maybe it’s a cover up for that fact he has really gone with Miss Stump!

Just incase the image had slipped your minds...
I dont get this lol can u elaborate please I must have missed something 😱

Does he work for Balenciaga or something now?

It's like the Friends episode Joey is pretending he has a Porsche and dresses head to toe in Porsche logo'd clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.