Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. It's like a car crash you shouldn't stare but you cant bleeping help it 😳😳😳😳 someone actually let him out like that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
What the actual duck is he wearing?! Bet he's had his Jesus sandals on with the socks through the day... and why does he pull them up to his knees

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is he wearing?! Bet he's had his Jesus sandals on with the socks through the day... and why does he pull them up to his knees
He still reminds me of the Oracle played by Johnny Vegas in Benidorm πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure those trainers are designer πŸ™„ (hideous all the same). Looks like the donation money went to good use...
They look like balenciaga ones, ridiculously expensive for someone who couldn't afford to pay to have his own surgery. They clash superbly with those rotten socks

He still reminds me of the Oracle played by Johnny Vegas in Benidorm πŸ˜‚
That's where he gets his fashion inspo from clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes got to be the creepiest looking guy ive ever seen and worse that he thinks he's a fuckin stud!! Vile bleep

Reactions: 11
If you ever followed him on his main insta page and took note you would have seen he is all about designer labels he doesn't buy anything else. This is what riled so many people up over how his surgery money was come by. He spent thousands every year on designer labels and eating out showing that he could have quite easily saved the money for his own surgery
I did follow him briefly, but then followed carby and saw the light and unfollowed, but then also unfollowed carby cos I felt it was the same thing day in day out and I just wasn’t feeling it anymore haha πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The socks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My grandad wears them half way up his calves. Is he trying to attract a cougar?! 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is evidence that spending money on clothes doesn't automatically make you stylish. Some of the most cool looking people I know buy much of their clothes from charity shops and Ebay etc. He is just a joke of a human being, having to buy designer. To what end, exactly? Because you work so hard and deserve it? Because your vast amount of wealth means dropping 600 quid on a pair of Scary Spice circa 1997 trainers like it's no big deal? He won't be able to afford this lifestyle for much longer and I for one can't wait for the day he can't get another full time job or even a social media advertising gig because the world realises what a cretin he is. He certainly doesn't seem to have any personality traits, skills or intellectual gifts to offer anyone. And there's no way I would offer a job to someone with that bleeping awful beard. Vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The white jean shorts that haven't been washed from yesterday and probably stink of his sweaty gunt,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Enough is enough. His family and "mates" should be ashamed to stand by him after all this..... parading his designer labels on holidays after mooching all that cash. He is bleeping disgusting inside and out. Ugly bleeping rat.

While the weather has been hot all the old men have been in their shorts round here wearing their white socks like that with either sandals or trainers. If he's only 22 or whatever why does he look like a geriatric.

Another observation. When he went on holiday last year way before the fund raiser was started he shared lots of topless posts by the pool showcasing his loose skin which I personally didn't have a problem with. Notice he is no longer sharing topless photos which is something he'd said he'd feel less self conscious about after surgery. It looks a mess and he knows it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.