Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering he’s taking an Instagram break because of mental health issues he’s looking immensely healthy, smiley and tubby ... above all else he is showing what a fraud he is
Don’t see the point in posting public photos to Facebook and not activating Instagram. What a bleeping hole! Literally laughing his gross giant socked head off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah but, he wears the cheap ‘designer items’ the ugly items that no one buys hence why they’re cheap... money doesn’t by class faulty.

Reactions: 7
I've never commented on here but I just cant keep quiet any longer. I've seen so many stories about people being put in prison for fraud for collecting money on go fund me and the like and lying about why they need it and how they've used it. How is this not the same?! I dont understand. He hasn't used all of that money for surgery so surely it was collected fraudulently and the people who donated need reimbursing and he needs investigating. Honestly hes an absolute fraud in every way

Reactions: 12
He is a fraud but he’s absolutely got away with it, for now.

In the process of all this deceit he’s fucked his relationship with his family and friends, the general public sees him for what he truly is, he’s got an online footprint that would put even the most unethical of employers off and the money will run dry very shortly if he’s spending like he is.

His day will come, and it’ll be in the next 12-18 months and we can all sit back and watch the tit show unfold.

His horrid little smug face won’t be smiling much longer when he realises what a royal bleep he’s made of his body and his life and there will be nobody there to console him when the money dries up, cause he’s no doubt surrounded himself with other materialistic fuckwits with no morals that will drop him and his Brillo pad hair the minute his bank drops into the red.

• Haha
  • Heart
When the cost of your shoes is pretty much on par with the cost of your holiday and you're living in your parent's bedroom.....#fuckingloserfanny

He is a fraud but he’s absolutely got away with it, for now.

In the process of all this deceit he’s fucked his relationship with his family and friends, the general public sees him for what he truly is, he’s got an online footprint that would put even the most unethical of employers off and the money will run dry very shortly if he’s spending like he is.

His day will come, and it’ll be in the next 12-18 months and we can all sit back and watch the tit show unfold.

His horrid little smug face won’t be smiling much longer when he realises what a royal bleep he’s made of his body and his life and there will be nobody there to console him when the money dries up, cause he’s no doubt surrounded himself with other materialistic fuckwits with no morals that will drop him and his Brillo pad hair the minute his bank drops into the red.
*EVEN* the bisexuals will laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, I don’t care what sexuality someone is, it’s their choice. But he definitely doesn’t look straight in these pictures

Reactions: 3
I can't believe he asked for donations towards his therapy and within 2 months he looks a chunky 🐒 already. What a waste of money and unfair false info telling people that it would "change his life", and already he has stuck 2 fingers up to the operation/money donated by vulnerable gullible followers and he's back to binge eating again.

Reactions: 5
He’s prob saved the other half of the money to have another belly op once he’s gained it all and lost it all again 😀😎

I mean, I don’t care what sexuality someone is, it’s their choice. But he definitely doesn’t look straight in these pictures
I think he's very metro.

His sexuality can't really be deduced from his atrocious fashion sense and ridiculous poses.

Reactions: 1
I mean his dress sense long socks shorts and clumpy trainers he looks awful!

He has put weight on for sure he so wasn’t ready for any kind of surgery

Reactions: 4
A picture speaks a thousand words 😂😂😂

View attachment 31342
Look at his big ole burger nips 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I think what annoys me more is that he’s now got comments turned off but keeping the posts public on Facebook, he’s WAY more calculated & nasty than a lot of people realise. To me it’s a big “haha duck you” to every mug that donated. Bravo Jack for being a class A c***

• Sick
Yeah but, he wears the cheap ‘designer items’ the ugly items that no one buys hence why they’re cheap... money doesn’t by class faulty.
That T-shirt will be £350 so it’s not necessarily cheap.

So? It doesn’t matter if you’re straight or whatever you want to be? Isn’t the point here about how he has wasted people’s money and not about his sexuality? That doesn’t even come into it.

That T-shirt will be £350 so it’s not necessarily cheap.
Still ugly AF though. I know NOTHING about ‘designer’ but I just went onto the website, all I can see is oversized tee shirts 😂 is that how big jack has got? His oversized top is tight on him ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of the balenciaga stuff is oversized yeah, that’s the style. I think he probs has gone for like a s or medium to make himself feel better? The top deffo should be a little baggier in the style that he’s got. Unless it’s a fake, but even so fake Balenciaga can be up to £100 as it’s a premium brand.

Reactions: 2
For real though, none of them have any integrity and when the Instagram bubble bursts and they have to get real jobs I hope their new employers find Tattle and realise what absolute morally corrupt losers they’re about to employ. duck them all.
More and more employers are looking at potential employees’ social media now.......the SW lot are fucked 😂🤣

A picture speaks a thousand words 😂😂😂

View attachment 31342
The bleeping state of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.