Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennifer was around 19st at her heaviest and lost 10st but when she had surgery it was 3lb of loose skin that was removed

Reactions: 1
Thats because you never followed the sw plan you obnoxious thieving duck
20190801_203940.jpg

Reactions: 2
Simple solution. Packed lunches•no pocket money•healthy breakfast at home•packed lunch at school•healthy meal in the evening. There is being a bit chubby and a stone or two overweight which is noticeable at that age even more and the gigantic size he ate himself too. His parents should be ashamed as they are too blame
Sorry but where in my comment did I question who was to blame for his weight gain? I genuinely don’t give two fucks how he got the size he did 🤣 sorry that you do and you have the perfect solution to childhood obesity but my post was in regards to him thinking other people should pay for his own doings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.