Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A random follower done it for him and at first he didn’t accept it and all of sudden ‘after speaking to friends and family’ he decided to accept it! People are so bleeping stupid to have given him money in the first place, he’s practically a immature teenager the way he acts! More fool the idiots that donated.

He slated the NHS doctor that refused his application for surgery and people went along and joined in too! I’m sorry but it wasn’t the NHS that made him make himself that big, why on earth should anyone including the NHS bail you out when they do so much as it is saving peoples lives who actually need the help. It just shows how much brown nosers people can be choosing to slate the NHS along with him 🐑🐑
Still living at home with mummy and daddy I’m sorry but they are to blame. If any of my 3 kids were morbidly obese due to overeating like that I’d be ashamed

Reactions: 4
They a
Still living at home with mummy and daddy I’m sorry but they are to blame. If any of my 3 kids were morbidly obese due to overeating like that I’d be ashamed
They are to blame aswell, especially when his dad is some kind of body builder, no way should he have allowed his son to reach that weight but at the same time having being overweight myself I do know how easy it is being a teenager and eating tit outside of the house, no matter how much my parents made it healthy within the house whilst out I could eat what I wanted, so I don’t think his parents are fully to blame!

It made my blood boil when he slagged off the NHS for refusing his application. Going on and on about how it was disheartening when he had worked so hard. Talk about taking the high horse. For someone who scoffed his way to 30 stone you'd think he'd be more humble

Reactions: 9
They a

They are to blame aswell, especially when his dad is some kind of body builder, no way should he have allowed his son to reach that weight but at the same time having being overweight myself I do know how easy it is being a teenager and eating tit outside of the house, no matter how much my parents made it healthy within the house whilst out I could eat what I wanted, so I don’t think his parents are fully to blame!
At his age though he didn’t get to the size he was in a year or two eating out

Reactions: 1
At his age though he didn’t get to the size he was in a year or two eating out
You go to secondary school at age 11 and I’m sure he’s like 21 so that’s a good nearly 10 years being out and about on your own more than capable of spending the pocket money you’re given on crap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It made my blood boil when he slagged off the NHS for refusing his application. Going on and on about how it was disheartening when he had worked so hard. Talk about taking the high horse. For someone who scoffed his way to 30 stone you'd think he'd be more humble
Nobody forced him into being a fat duck

Reactions: 6
He's still pretty fat so that's why they probably refused.. his target weight still had him in the 'obese' category and he's well over that now. Cannot stand the bloke!

You go to secondary school at age 11 and I’m sure he’s like 21 so that’s a good nearly 10 years being out and about on your own more than capable of spending the pocket money you’re given on crap 🤷🏻‍♀️
Simple solution. Packed lunches•no pocket money•healthy breakfast at home•packed lunch at school•healthy meal in the evening. There is being a bit chubby and a stone or two overweight which is noticeable at that age even more and the gigantic size he ate himself too. His parents should be ashamed as they are too blame

To get any kind of help on the NHS, you have to have kept the weight off for a few years to prove that the surgery will not be a waste of time

Reactions: 7
Im sure i heard on insta she did but cant be 100% sure. She was very ill after it though, not jetting off on hols like faulty towers

Jen's has probably errupted with the pressure of her 10 stone gain and having twins. What a waste of time and money for everyone involved that was

She had it done Dec 16 and 3lb in weight was removed

Well, he wont be bothered as its not his money hes spending the robbing tit

Faulty said he had 7lb removed. I suppose it depends how much she weighed at her heaviest. Was she 30st plus? I don't believe he had half a stone of skin removed
Was she actually 30st. Wow. I haven’t really known much about her but this thread opens my eyes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.