Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos the thieving bleep with do we know?

Always been their method u bleeping moron
Apparently someone called Jack Lewis Sims. But interestingly, he hasn't posted that he’s there which makes me think good
Old Faulty Towers has lied again-he’s gone on his own!!! Billy No Mates! If you look at the comments on his posts, only about three people ever comment.

The ‘mental illness’ was a very low card to play!

Reactions: 1
He looks like he's gained about 3 stone since hitting target and that's AFTER surgery as well so you'd think you'd look better not even worse

Reactions: 7
Based on the look of his shorts and his top, looks like he's trying to squeeze into those shorts like he did the trousers last time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did he get dressed in the dark or trying to look like Forrest Gump?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From that pic it is clear to see he has packed weight on since his surgery. No wonder he has gone off to hide on his private instagram account. He doesnt want his 180k plus followers seeing how he has blown their cash on surgery he was not ready for and should have listened to the NHS drs who said no. Instead he stamped his feet like a child (its ok though as he is only 22!) and got his own way. He will now stay hidden away from the masses until he is back from his latest trip away, hit the gym and ditched the carbs again to get back to his pre surgery weight and will then make a reappearance claiming how amazing he feels and his head is in the right place and how you can do it too if you stay consistent!

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt where the money is concerned and go with the miracle theory it is still there. He has still been dishonest with his followers by avoiding answering the questions re the cash and all his weight gain. I'd have some element of respect for him if he just came out and said look I've put some weight on since the op but I'm working on it so I wont be putting up any selfies for a bit til I get it off again. Instead you get the vanishing act to get all the hanging followers asking where he is and if he is ok and to a certain degree worried about him. Won't be long and someone who was fool enough to give you their hard earned cash (not me I saw through your fakeness a long time ago) will eventually post to tell your abandoned fans where you are Jack,what you are up to and how you have been perfectly fine this whole time sunning yourself while they worry. Then they all will be asking why you would behave this way by which point its going to be pretty hard to regain their trust.

Reactions: 11
From that pic it is clear to see he has packed weight on since his surgery. No wonder he has gone off to hide on his private instagram account. He doesnt want his 180k plus followers seeing how he has blown their cash on surgery he was not ready for and should have listened to the NHS drs who said no. Instead he stamped his feet like a child (its ok though as he is only 22!) and got his own way. He will now stay hidden away from the masses until he is back from his latest trip away, hit the gym and ditched the carbs again to get back to his pre surgery weight and will then make a reappearance claiming how amazing he feels and his head is in the right place and how you can do it too if you stay consistent!

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt where the money is concerned and go with the miracle theory it is still there. He has still been dishonest with his followers by avoiding answering the questions re the cash and all his weight gain. I'd have some element of respect for him if he just came out and said look I've put some weight on since the op but I'm working on it so I wont be putting up any selfies for a bit til I get it off again. Instead you get the vanishing act to get all the hanging followers asking where he is and if he is ok and to a certain degree worried about him. Won't be long and someone who was fool enough to give you their hard earned cash (not me I saw through your fakeness a long time ago) will eventually post to tell your abandoned fans where you are Jack,what you are up to and how you have been perfectly fine this whole time sunning yourself while they worry. Then they all will be asking why you would behave this way by which point its going to be pretty hard to regain their trust.
I was going to say I bet he's gone because he knows he has gained weight and then he'll be back when he's re-lost it and act as if he never gained anything!

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure those trainers are designer 🙄 (hideous all the same). Looks like the donation money went to good use...

Pretty sure those trainers are designer 🙄 (hideous all the same). Looks like the donation money went to good use...
If you ever followed him on his main insta page and took note you would have seen he is all about designer labels he doesn't buy anything else. This is what riled so many people up over how his surgery money was come by. He spent thousands every year on designer labels and eating out showing that he could have quite easily saved the money for his own surgery

Reactions: 6
So, before his weightloss did he ponce about in designer labels?? Ive never seen Armani do fat bastard size have you??!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, before his weightloss did he ponce about in designer labels?? Ive never seen Armani do fat bastard size have you??!
I presume he bought something designer the minute he got down to a size that fit because he could which is understandable. However the novelty clearly never wore off for him and his passion for designer labels grew. It won't have helped him having a mate like Stumpz because Faulty clearly wants to be like him.

Is that Izzie still in his corner?? Probably brainwashed by his lies the silly cow

He’s wearing £600 trainers and he’s made them look like a pedalo shoe! Spent the money wisely what a wanker I’ve been blocked from both accounts for asking him when is he going to give to charity 😒

Urrrggghhh, i thought she was dating someone although im not surprised as she was always with him. Shouldve gone to spec savers love🤣

Reactions: 2
lmao those shoes hes wearing and hes packed into those shorts aint he?! he looks worse now than he has in a long time! no wonder he's fucked off

• Haha
Still got his fb account though so people still able to see how hes spending their hard earned cash. Fuckin weasel.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.