Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the Sw ball in November Towers was all over several women especially one consultant who was married!! Izzie was very drunk, I asked her where her friends were and she said that towers was a C**t so not sure what had actually happened. Harry swanned around like he owned the place!
That doesn't sound like Harry.......MUCH 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Reactions: 3
At the Sw ball in November Towers was all over several women especially one consultant who was married!! Izzie was very drunk, I asked her where her friends were and she said that towers was a C**t so not sure what had actually happened. Harry swanned around like he owned the place!
Yeah he slept with 2 different married women that weekend. Then on the Sunday morning was left stranded at reception because Izzie was refusing to drive him home LOL. He was still acting like this sex god even though hes a prick

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah he slept with 2 different married women that weekend. Then on the Sunday morning was left stranded at reception because Izzie was refusing to drive him home LOL. He was still acting like this sex god even though hes a prick
Why these people let him near them? 😂

Reactions: 6

:sick::sick::sick: Why would anyone go there! Although the consultants were always raving about him and prickard like they were something amazing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Lewis blocked/unfollowed Harry after one of the SW nights out last year or maybe even 2017. It was the night where Towers made an inappropriate joke about Mrsmummywright and Lewis (can't remember exactly what was said). This was before he and Ross were a thing.
Towers was absolutely VILE that night. Well he's always been vile but it was that night last year that I realised just how vile he was! On his stories when they was all together he was saying 'Kristina where's your lisp gone. Let's hear the lisp' and the poor woman looked embarrassed and upset by rightly so. He was behaving like a 14 year old boy after sipping their first WKD. How Mr Daddy Wright didn't knock him out I don't know.

• Wow
Neither Ed or Krystina are confrontational. They’d take the high ground and just move on. They don’t like Harry. I’ve heard a few stories and him being mentioned to their members.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t mrsmummy and mrdaddy Wright give the sw ball a miss last year as well? Mabye that’s why 😂

🤢🤮 I bet he leaves those rank knee length white socks on when he does the deed as well 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I ask a question, please don’t shout :), how was Harry at the SW ball? I thought his membership was questionable. Genuine question, honest!

There was definitely a fall out at the ball. I know someone who was there and Izzie, Harold and Towers were all selfies and boomerangs before it and at the start, but the pictures the next day told a different story. That’s when Izzie and Harold cooked their friendship with Towers for sure

Quite frankly I'd rather not know who's tin of cat food Faulty has dipped his slimming world sausage in 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Found it. Tiny though. Towers posted that on his stories, creepy af
This made me so angry how bloody disrespectful to Krystina & Ed. I have a lot of respect for the Wrights. Yes I know that Krystina has struggled with her weight recently but I think that is all down to Jude being so ill and her stress eating. You can see by her page she puts so much effort into her groups, her slimmer of the week and raffles prizes - so much thought put in and no expense spared. My ex consultants prizes/raffles were a bloody joke 😂.
For Jack the twit to be so disrespectful to a couple who (in the eyes of Insta) have a great relationship. My Husband would have risen above it but me I would prob smacked him right in his weak chin

Reactions: 16
Found it. Tiny though. Towers posted that on his stories, creepy af
Why do these people even meet up with eachother? They look like there on a night out with their mum and dad! Iv always found it so odd that the big SW accounts will all drive hundreds of miles to meet for nights out? They prob spend the entire night talking about slimming world and Instagram... no thanks ✋🏼

Reactions: 4
Why do these people even meet up with eachother? They look like there on a night out with their mum and dad! Iv always found it so odd that the big SW accounts will all drive hundreds of miles to meet for nights out? They prob spend the entire night talking about slimming world and Instagram... no thanks ✋🏼
They drive 100s of miles to do a “sw meet up” just to sit on their phones and tag each other in stories all night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
They drive 100s of miles to do a “sw meet up” just to sit on their phones and tag each other in stories all night 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine spending all that money on fuel, hotel and spending money for a night out to be in the company of jack towers and harry prickard 😂 these people are so desperate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.