Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he still wearing those trousers that are too small for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it hurts my eyes
Been there done that thing were I've crammed myself in to something that doesn't fit right because I don't want to admit I've got too fat for it. When I see somebody else that's doing it, it brings home what a twit i must have looked ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You watch, he'll come back and repent/be all sorrowful/realise the error of his ways and beg forgiveness. All ready for his 2nd surgery beg.

I thought the very same thing. She posted some food pictures today and is sat opposite a guy in a shirt in one of the restaurants. Strange as sheโ€™s gone on her own, so I wouldnโ€™t have thought itโ€™s one of the locals or a friend sheโ€™s made - I think itโ€™s Towers.
I was literally about to type that, as soon as saw the picture I thought it was him syraight away. Don't like either of them, but she seems like the only one towers has left out of group they formed of insta twats who don't pay a penny for anything, yet always have the brand new products from certain companys plus the discount codes they all have that earn them some pennies too

Good for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
????

Good for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Take it your one of his sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.