Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and izzie had a thing, but heard at the ball last year towers slept with a married woman at the ball, in her bed. Then Harold came in to save the day and comfort izzie. Think that is why the terrible trio is no more. Poor Izzie deserves better than that pig.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Him and izzie had a thing, but heard at the ball last year towers slept with a married woman at the ball, in her bed. Then Harold came in to save the day and comfort izzie. Think that is why the terrible trio is no more. Poor Izzie deserves better than that pig.
Hey Harry 👋🏻 You trying to take the attention off yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Harry 👋🏻 You trying to take the attention off yourself?
LOL, slightly offended you thought I was that thing. I had the displeasure of meeting him at the ball and the way he was all over any male that looked his way was disgusting. I have no problem with him being who he is but it is the lies that annoy me.

Reactions: 5
LOL, slightly offended you thought I was that thing. I had the displeasure of meeting him at the ball and the way he was all over any male that looked his way was disgusting. I have no problem with him being who he is but it is the lies that annoy me.
Yeah your definitely not him, il let you off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah your definitely not him, il let you off 😂
😂 I also heard him and SlimWithRoss had a thing? Noticed both Ross and Lewise have blocked him and wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes. Either that or he’s a sleeze even to people in relationships and they can’t be dealing with him, Ross and lewise if that’s you, I applaud you since I know you’ll be watching LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are still very much friends as you will see if you read izzies post on her insta, also JT was arranging to meet up with Harold again only a couple of weeks ago and Harold was one of the first on the scene on insta when the tit hit the fan after that night out 3 weeks or so ago when Faulty was talking suicide. Too many rumours going round about what happened between them. I'm still inclined to believe that it was over the go fund me saga that they temporarily parted company because they didn't want to be seen endorsing it as JT was getting lots of tit and that's when they vanished. I've also seen one of izzies friends say that there was never anything romantic between them because Izzie didn't fancy him he was just a friend. As I said too many rumours.

😂 I also heard him and SlimWithRoss had a thing? Noticed both Ross and Lewise have blocked him and wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes. Either that or he’s a sleeze even to people in relationships and they can’t be dealing with him, Ross and lewise if that’s you, I applaud you since I know you’ll be watching LOL
Oh yesss I’ve glad your joined!!! You have new gossip!! ✅✅✅

Actually how do you know they have him blocked?? 🕵🏼‍♀️

Lewis blocked/unfollowed Harry after one of the SW nights out last year or maybe even 2017. It was the night where Towers made an inappropriate joke about Mrsmummywright and Lewis (can't remember exactly what was said). This was before he and Ross were a thing.

Lewis blocked/unfollowed Harry after one of the SW nights out last year or maybe even 2017. It was the night where Towers made an inappropriate joke about Mrsmummywright and Lewis (can't remember exactly what was said). This was before he and Ross were a thing.
If I recall it was some comment about sex with mummy wright? It might be on Gomi.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Found it. Tiny though. Towers posted that on his stories, creepy af
Was not aware of this, that fact he’s posted stuff like that when Ross was with Lewis at that time, if that was the thing last year makes him even more of a pig. Although ross annoys me, I’m glad him and Lewis are happy

Reactions: 3
Found it. Tiny though. Towers posted that on his stories, creepy af
Yes it was this night out. Lewis and Harry were sat opposite each other all night but didn't do a single Instastory or selfie together and then the next day Lewis unfollowed.

Maybe he was with ross at the time but I'm pretty sure Ross wasn't at that night out. This was very early days of their relationship. Would love to know the tea.

Reactions: 1
At the Sw ball in November Towers was all over several women especially one consultant who was married!! Izzie was very drunk, I asked her where her friends were and she said that towers was a C**t so not sure what had actually happened. Harry swanned around like he owned the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.