Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending all that money on fuel, hotel and spending money for a night out to be in the company of jack towers and harry prickard 😂 these people are so desperate!
Yeah I don’t get that! It must cost quite a lot for a night out with STRANGERS, I’d rather a night out with my actual friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this has all been very educational indeed.... I mean I knew he was a liar and a fraud as he attributes SW for losing his weight when in fact when he first started out he was following a low carb diet and was very strict about it....
then as he lost weight he started tagging SW and the followers grew..
then he was posting shot after shot of beige food to sell his 20% off JD code...
his integrity dropped to an all time low over #GoFundMeGate...
and now he’s trying to hide behind Mental Health Issues but we all know it’s one big con.... and he’s spent all the money on living the good life.
nothing about this little weasel surprises me anymore..

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t get that! It must cost quite a lot for a night out with STRANGERS, I’d rather a night out with my actual friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s cos Instagram is
Their world. Everything they do revolves around the gram. Posting food pics, posting videos of pop concerts etc... get a life and start living. This isn’t real life.
4CC7E925-E606-4410-A798-7612D6876813.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think when the new update comes where they don’t show likes it’ll be the best thing. Harold and Towers if he’s back will get the shock of there life and maybe stop buying their followers, like Harold admitted to people at the ball. Not only is his 8 stone loss fraudulent, his amount of followers is to.

Reactions: 7
I think when the new update comes where they don’t show likes it’ll be the best thing. Harold and Towers if he’s back will get the shock of there life and maybe stop buying their followers, like Harold admitted to people at the ball. Not only is his 8 stone loss fraudulent, his amount of followers is to.
If you read the statement from the insta spokesman he said it won't affect influencers and brands

If you read the statement from the insta spokesman he said it won't affect influencers and brands
Brands looking to advertise will ask influencers for their impressions instead and as we all like to nose his page. I doubt he will be affected

Reactions: 1
Towers and Izzie was getting close like everyone noticed they had a thing and then he defo slept with someone at the ball.
Iv heard recently he had a new girlfriend (which I find hard to believe but its true) and he cheated on her by sleeping with someone from modball thingy. How this guy gets his dipstick dipped I do not know but it's all true.

Towers and Izzie was getting close like everyone noticed they had a thing and then he defo slept with someone at the ball.
Iv heard recently he had a new girlfriend (which I find hard to believe but its true) and he cheated on her by sleeping with someone from modball thingy. How this guy gets his dipstick dipped I do not know but it's all true.
Money.

Reactions: 2

I'm in Australia and they're trialling it here atm. I can't see likes on anyones photos, influencer or not. You can only see total number of likes on your own post by drilling into it

Reactions: 1
I'm in Australia and they're trialling it here atm. I can't see likes on anyones photos, influencer or not. You can only see total number of likes on your own post by drilling into it
The insta spokes person made it quite clear that influencers and brands would not be affected especially the ones using analytical tools like Pickard. I'm only going on what their representative said and they should know given it is their baby.

The insta spokes person made it quite clear that influencers and brands would not be affected especially the ones using analytical tools like Pickard. I'm only going on what their representative said and they should know given it is their baby.
Just because you can't see likes on brands or influencers brands does not mean they cannot see their own and that is what the spokesman inferred, that they would still be able to have access to the response to their posts. Added to which they just about all use analytical tools Pickard included so they will know how many likes they are getting through that route alone.

Last edited:

Just because you can't see likes on brands or influencers brands does not mean they cannot see their own and that is what the spokesman inferred, that they would still be able to have access to the response to their posts. Added to which they just about all use analytical tools Pickard included so they will know how many likes they are getting through that route alone.
Yep, you can definitely see your own stats but it's not visible on the image, you have to dig a little deeper to find it. Just throwing in my 2 cents because I've had access to it, that's all.

This made me so angry how bloody disrespectful to Krystina & Ed. I have a lot of respect for the Wrights. Yes I know that Krystina has struggled with her weight recently but I think that is all down to Jude being so ill and her stress eating. You can see by her page she puts so much effort into her groups, her slimmer of the week and raffles prizes - so much thought put in and no expense spared. My ex consultants prizes/raffles were a bloody joke 😂.
For Jack the twit to be so disrespectful to a couple who (in the eyes of Insta) have a great relationship. My Husband would have risen above it but me I would prob smacked him right in his weak chin
Her group is the best thing I’ve seen. If I didn’t have a downer on weight loss classes, I’d want to go to hers

Something fishy with Basils Facebook posts. One post of a ‘before’ when he was ugly and fat, and another ‘after’ when we was ugly and less fat has 600+ likes but only 10 comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Him and izzie had a thing, but heard at the ball last year towers slept with a married woman at the ball, in her bed. Then Harold came in to save the day and comfort izzie. Think that is why the terrible trio is no more. Poor Izzie deserves better than that pig.
Not being funny but who in their right mind would want to sleep with towers 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The need to bring back Jeremy Kyle just to sort out Towers love life 🤢😂 it’s beyond comprehension how he gets his end away, I can only assume these women have beer goggles on while Towers hits on them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.