Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally doesn't own a single pair of trousers that come within tickling distance of his ankles! And the white socks 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG they were at Sheffield Porsche centre today! Literally 2 mins from where I’ve been at work all day, can’t believe the cheek of this boy how can he just run away from this?

Reactions: 1
I suspect he'll reappear in a few years when he's spent all of the money on designer crap and takeaways, has put all of the weight back on and is desperate to lose it again because women aren't interested. I don't mean because of his weight either - he just seems like an awful person all around.

Reactions: 2
Can't just be me who thought this picture is of a child? "Hello I'm looking for a booty call"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's so inappropriate and I'm shocked to think that's the only joke he can think of when looking at a photograph of a child? Definitely not a great idea to say when you're on a public instagram story either.

Attachments

Back on Facebook I see
Instagram will be next. Lets face it he doesnt have much choice now his mates have outed him as being perfectly fine and clearly not that down and miserable if he is making smutty jokes in the middle of Costco.

Maybe he has borrowed some money from his new friends to cover the gap in the donated money (Speculation of course!).

Reactions: 3
Can't just be me who thought this picture is of a child? "Hello I'm looking for a booty call"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's so inappropriate and I'm shocked to think that's the only joke he can think of when looking at a photograph of a child? Definitely not a great idea to say when you're on a public instagram story either.
well, he does like to sniff little girls knickers... wouldnt want him anywhere near my kids in a slimming world group...seedy untrustworthy moron.

Reactions: 3
Just been reading through his facebook. Theres one post where he says " over the last 24 hours I've seriously fucked up in my own life" is this a confession? But another thing theres hella difference between pictures posted early June to now with his weight 😳😲

Back on Facebook... won’t be long and the big account will be re activated ‘ hi guys thanks for all the support I have had a much needed break and after time away feeling so much better .. I am off for my next surgery (probs abroad to save money) and I will of course keep you all uploaded .. love jack’

MARK MY WORDS

Reactions: 7
Just been reading through his facebook. Theres one post where he says " over the last 24 hours I've seriously fucked up in my own life" is this a confession? But another thing theres hella difference between pictures posted early June to now with his weight 😳😲
It's to do with whatever skirmish he got in to on a night out before saying he considered committing suicide after. He apparently hurt somebody who means a lot to him. He ended up going to stay with other family so my guess is it was one of the family members he lives with

Definitely chunked out...
View attachment 27979
Only two months after skin surgery. He looks like he's expecting triplets

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.