Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's really piling on those pounds. Even looking at a photo a month ago he looked slimmer!

This will be JSG all over again.

Reactions: 8
Jokes on him. He may have had peeps moneys but he’s fucked his body up nd only 22! Got fat / got thin ish / majr sergery and now gain again. Bellend
Exactly this, i’d rather be dirt poor and a nice person than act like a bleep and look like a deflated hot air ballon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I just say, and this is relevant as Stumpz has this in his Instagram profile bio, being obsessed with food and regularly overeating gigantic portions doesn't make you a "foodie". It really boils my fckin piss when people use that term to justify their fixation with food. A foodie means someone who has an interest in refined foods, not someone who puts melted cheese on every single meal and eats bacon like it's going out of fashion. I think my head is going to explode if I keep looking at these profiles 😂

Also loool, again regarding Stumpz. If my number one peeve is people misusing vocabulary to make themselves look intelligent, my number two is people who quote themselves 😂😂 what, does he think he's Buddha or Aristotle?! I'm actually crying with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For somebody who's got a £1200 mattress and sleeps well every night on it, Stumpz is looking very sleep deprived. Was he the one faulty towers cheated on

Screenshot_20190711-191801_Instagram.jpg 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He has a really nice girlfriend before he lost all his weight, got cocky and she left him.

Who would sleep with him, especially while he was with someone else and just recovering from surgery! Whoever you are, get some standards girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.