Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

His nipples should not be facing west and east like that. One nipple looking at you and one nipple looking for you. What a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Truthseeker

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 because I don’t find something funny? My best friend killed himself because people would make jokes about his sexuality. Cheers tho hun
Well why are you here if it means that much because personally I'd have read the thread and left if that was the case.

I'm sorry that your friend couldn't get to grips with the jokes and felt that it was the only way for them but every gay, lesbian and bisexual I know has a brilliant sense of humour regarding their sexuality just like all the disabled and fat people I know. I'd have committed suicide a long time ago if I hadn't learned to laugh at my situation so please don't try and make everybody else feel guilty we all have our crosses to bear.

To me you are here to cause an argument over it and I find it amusing how out of all the comments you keep targeting me so thanks HUN I'm flattered but I won't be responding to you again because I think you are just looking for trouble.

Reactions: 14

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Even though he doesnt have a belly button I feel like he stinks of belly button sweat 🤢 bet hes always got a wet crack as well

• Sick
  • Haha

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
My mum would have put me out too. But I was brought up with a strong work ethic and to live within my means . He is a disgrace
He thinks he's owed it from the public because he's lost the weight(ish). He's a stagnant, lard arse slob who 100% is not going through a mental health crisis. I couldn't get out the house today for a bloody Dr appointment to address my current mh issues......he's in a foreign country, on the lash 24/7, fucking paragliding and bragging all over Facebook about it. Piece of fucking shit.

Not that mh conditions present uniformly, but he's clearly a fucking fat liar of a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
The thing that really gets to me isn't just the stolen donations, it's mainly that people will be put off donating to legitimate causes because of greedy cunts like this.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Low key fucking joke
Fucks off with £40k and plays the mental health card to save his bacon then makes stupid jokes about addiction.

He is as thick as his fucking belly. He looks like a helium balloon that’s lets some air out in the heat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Buy them tickets and I’ll sort it out when I’m home.... crikey I’m impressed
I wouldn’t have thought you’d have much left from the 40K certainly no charity
is ever going to see a penny of it

Can I just that as someone who has had a tummy tuck... he wasn’t ready and wasn’t at a normal weight for his height etc and certainly hadn’t maintained for a period of time... hence his shocking result...some unscrupulous private surgeons don’t give a scooby about this and will perform the surgery ( usually aboard and on the cheap ) he is still obese and his surgeon needs locking up
Looking at him he's well on the way to stretching it all back out. How he's looking at the minute if you sprayed him gold, set him down and draped a robe of him leaving his belly hanging out he'd look like one of those fat Buddha ornaments you can get down the garden centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sw9969

Literally doesn't own a single pair of trousers that come within tickling distance of his ankles! And the white socks 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Sjb88

Can I just say, and this is relevant as Stumpz has this in his Instagram profile bio, being obsessed with food and regularly overeating gigantic portions doesn't make you a "foodie". It really boils my fckin piss when people use that term to justify their fixation with food. A foodie means someone who has an interest in refined foods, not someone who puts melted cheese on every single meal and eats bacon like it's going out of fashion. I think my head is going to explode if I keep looking at these profiles 😂

Also loool, again regarding Stumpz. If my number one peeve is people misusing vocabulary to make themselves look intelligent, my number two is people who quote themselves 😂😂 what, does he think he's Buddha or Aristotle?! I'm actually crying with laughter.

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I've just been thinking of something else Stumpy hasn't got. He might have a £1200 mattress but he's not got anybody to share it with. You can't put a price on the love of a good man/woman somebody to share your life with and keep you warm at night. Even when the chips are down and money is thin on the ground you still feel like the richest people on the planet because you've got each other, no amount of money can buy true love. When you think about it he's got fuck all just possessions, material things that anybody could have if they really wanted them badly enough.

And no Stumpy that designer life size realistic blow up Cheryl Cole doll with real fanny hair that you keep stuffed in your wardrobe complete with automatic inflation device does not count as having somebody 😂

• Haha
He looks like a head sewn onto a beanbag
I read this last night at 12am and was laughing so hard, my fella woke up and I had to explain to him why I was crying actual tears of laughter which then meant I had to explain the entire Towers backstory and show him Faulty’s FB 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ted1

So, before his weightloss did he ponce about in designer labels?? Ive never seen Armani do fat bastard size have you??!

• Haha

Instalol

I was actually concerned about his mental health even though I’m foaming about the shit he’s pulled ...imagining him in bed full of remorse ...but no!!! He’s filling his boots in some posh restaurant ....twat!!!!

• Angry