Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ru4Real

He has spent his ill gotten gains on holidays, meals & designer clothes. Spent a very small amount on a tummy tuck which makes him look like a raggy doll and then disables his Insta accout when people pick him up on the fact that he’s a complete beggy twat that took people for a ride. Then he throws out the mental health card about trying to take his life just to justify the fact that he’s a complete charlatan and although I never use this word because I really do hate it but in this fits perfectly... he’s a complete an utter Cunt 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16

WatchingandJudging

As much as I can't stand the bloke in his defence he doesn't need handouts from his parents he has a skilled trade under his belt and he earns big money. He still lives at home so he doesn't have the same outgoings as some of us which leaves him with lots of disposable income. One thing you cannot knock is his work ethic
I’d rather my own home than driving home from work to my parents gaff in a wanky red Rover though... I can’t be the only one?!

• Haha

Ru4Real

Found it. Tiny though. Towers posted that on his stories, creepy af
This made me so angry how bloody disrespectful to Krystina & Ed. I have a lot of respect for the Wrights. Yes I know that Krystina has struggled with her weight recently but I think that is all down to Jude being so ill and her stress eating. You can see by her page she puts so much effort into her groups, her slimmer of the week and raffles prizes - so much thought put in and no expense spared. My ex consultants prizes/raffles were a bloody joke 😂.
For Jack the Twat to be so disrespectful to a couple who (in the eyes of Insta) have a great relationship. My Husband would have risen above it but me I would prob smacked him right in his weak chin

lime

Why does he love that trainer and sock combo so much? Does he not realise he looks like an utter cunt?

• Haha

Getthefouttahere

Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

Maybe my humour is diff to your lot but I don’t find shit like that funny
Maybe if you actually bothered to read the whole Towers thread you'll realise that he made a very ignorant and stupid comment about sexuality. And that most of the comments from members here that are mentioning it have stayted they're bisexual themselves. So they can bloody well say what they like when it's those who towers is offending with his dumb ass narrow minded comments! 👍

lime

The white jean shorts that haven't been washed from yesterday and probably stink of his sweaty gunt,

• Haha
  • Sick

sonnenschein8

The irony of ‘supporting’ the pride collection by declaring that he “doesn’t give a shit” about the community as long as they are nice to him
The whole idea of pride is about giving a shit - speaking up and celebrating
He’s a dimwit

Reactions: 15

Bishplease

Chatty Member
I never stuck up for him? I hate the way he speaks I was just saying that maybe this threads convo should actually be about him running off with the money? Rather than actually his sexuality.
Ur not getting it .... leave us cunts too it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Summerdays123

If I was his mum I would be absolutely disgusted that he was my son. He’d be giving people the money back they had donated, not that I would of allowed the go fund me page in the first place. He really is just taking the p*ss out of the people that did donate

Last edited:
  • Angry

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
He doesn’t care you know.......he doesn’t care about not caring about the not caring. I repeat, he doesn’t care about the not caring which he doesn’t care about!!!! Are we clear??

• Haha
Him and izzie had a thing, but heard at the ball last year towers slept with a married woman at the ball, in her bed. Then Harold came in to save the day and comfort izzie. Think that is why the terrible trio is no more. Poor Izzie deserves better than that pig.

• Wow
  • Sick

Sjb88

"Or even bisexual" 😂😂 could he be any more of a fckin bellend?! Oh I'm sure all the minorities can sleep easy at night knowing they've got him as an ally. He really is an egotistical cunt, isn't he?

• Haha