Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makingmemories

I've never commented on here but I just cant keep quiet any longer. I've seen so many stories about people being put in prison for fraud for collecting money on go fund me and the like and lying about why they need it and how they've used it. How is this not the same?! I dont understand. He hasn't used all of that money for surgery so surely it was collected fraudulently and the people who donated need reimbursing and he needs investigating. Honestly hes an absolute fraud in every way

Reactions: 12

KNYE_19

Christ on a bicycle that shirt looks like the carpet in The Shining. My toddler has better dress sense and his wardrobe is 90% frigging Spiderman.

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20190810-211846_Facebook.jpg
Socks high? Check.
Moobs low? Check.
Stupid pedalo look on face? Check.
He has blatantly bought that friend.

• Haha

Areyouforreal

Must be so proud of himself loosing the weight, begging strangers to pay for his surgery, managed to walk away with 40 thousand pounds. Had botched up surgery and now turnig back into the fat fuck he was to begin with 🤢
Can see how much he has put on in that picture woth no top, also did they pull his moobs down to his belly button on purpose? Quite shocked at the state of him to be honest and how much he seems to have gained since his op.
He looks like a first class cunt in them outfits he wearing 🤢 bursting at the seems in white tshirt, socks up to his knees and awful trainers 🙈

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Puts a fuckin good face on for somebody that wasn't doing so good face on 24 hours ago.

I went 3 days without even being able to bring myself to brush my hair this week let alone get dolled up to go through the front door you piss taking bastard

Screenshot_20190811-210411_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
D

Deleted member

If I was his mum I would be absolutely disgusted that he was my son. He’d be giving people the money back they had donated, not that I would of allowed the go fund me page in the first place. He really is just taking the p*ss out of the people that did donate
I said this too. Mine is 17 so not that much younger and I would feel I had failed as a parent if he ended up like towers. His behaviour is criminal- it’s fraud and theft as far as I’m concerned

• Heart

Ted1

Hes got to be the creepiest looking guy ive ever seen and worse that he thinks he's a fuckin stud!! Vile CUNT

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why do I get the feeling this is only the start of his career as a con man😑 I'd put money on it, we'll all be hearing his name in the future for some other shady immoral behaviour. You have to have a real vile streak in you to pull a stunt like this. I can't believe none of the press are willing to pick it up and investigate the outcome fully. The people who put their hands in their pockets are owed an explanation.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jack you baggy bastard what did you spend my fiver on?! Jokes.. like fk would I have given him so much as the steam off my piss. If I had donated I'd be absolutely fummmmmmed to the max😤🙉 But there he is, on a jolly in Turkey. Zero fucks given. Brilliant.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Absolutely NO shame. Sky diving costs a fortune for ya normal folk, and he’s taken money off people for some Frankenstein as fuck surgery to fix his droopy tits and saggy gut from SELF INFLICTED over eating. I can’t

• Heart