Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
my comment was swiftly deleted....had a couple of replies saying oh no hes just having a break blah blah blah...open your eyes sheeples.

Screenshot_20190731-153842_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Literally looks no different. His dress sense is beyond atrocious
His tits hang lower than mine and I’ve gone from a GG to a D after breastfeeding for years. God he’s a tragic, ugly mess.

No amount of surgery will fix his Sonia Jackson mouth and Brillo pad hair. Wish he’d just fuck off for good.

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
He shouldn't have had his surgery until he'd gotten to a healthy weight, and maintained it for at least a year - theres a reason the NHS declined it.

• Heart

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Seems ok to me.
Even bisexual!
I’d like to speak on behalf of bisexuals worldwide and say how our lives have magically changed now Faulty Towers has expressed his support and acceptance for us. We can’t believe it! First gay and lesbian, now... even bisexual!

• Haha

peachy

I’m calling it now, he’s angling to appear on a botched surgery tv show then he can get even more work done without having to dip into the stolen 40k.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
When the cost of your shoes is pretty much on par with the cost of your holiday and you're living in your parent's bedroom.....#fuckingloserfanny

He is a fraud but he’s absolutely got away with it, for now.

In the process of all this deceit he’s fucked his relationship with his family and friends, the general public sees him for what he truly is, he’s got an online footprint that would put even the most unethical of employers off and the money will run dry very shortly if he’s spending like he is.

His day will come, and it’ll be in the next 12-18 months and we can all sit back and watch the shit show unfold.

His horrid little smug face won’t be smiling much longer when he realises what a royal cunt he’s made of his body and his life and there will be nobody there to console him when the money dries up, cause he’s no doubt surrounded himself with other materialistic fuckwits with no morals that will drop him and his Brillo pad hair the minute his bank drops into the red.
*EVEN* the bisexuals will laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Ironic he quotes ‘if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you’
All them people who donated thousands of pounds were nice to you Jack, however you were not nice back, you took the money, ran and hid. I don’t know how you have the audacity to make that claim after leaving 100’s of people out of pocket with no explanation. Have the decency to explain your actions, not post pictures making claims about yourself which are simply not true...

• Heart

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Don’t forget his brother-I’m not sure if people have bombarded him with questions about Faulty as yet!
It always feels wrong to me to hound family members for something like this. One person asking is one thing but every tom, dick and harry pestering is another. His brother has always seemed a fairly normal bloke from what I have seen

• Heart

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Some people dont belong here ...... maybe you shouldn’t hang with us no more coz we all cu*ts im afraid 🤣😁😁😁😁

• Haha

Sjb88

I think SW is good in that it encourages you to eat fruit and veg, lean meat etc and limits dairy and wheat which humans shouldn't really consume much of anyway. It's clearly effective for people who may not be destined to gravitate to the healthiest eating habits and unfortunately for some people it is just a fact that they will never be the best eaters (or have any interest in being so). However, I take umbrage with the way that the few idiots who follow it see it as a free pass to eat shitty food every day, which is not something anyone should be doing. E.g. people who save their syns to have pudding every day; that is just not necessary for anyone and all it does is decrease people's tolerance for eating more cleanly. You don't need an ice cream sundae or pancakes after eating three square meals a day. You don't need treats every day because all that does is make you see food as a reward as opposed to fuel for your body!

Another thing I do not agree with is that they dont seem to have any issue with pushing the consumption of processed, chemical-laden foods onto people. It's not okay to eat minced meat, bacon, fat free yogurts and diet drinks every day. Yes, I know that people not on SW do this, but these foods, whilst they may not promote weight gain, have been linked to certain types of cancer, osteoporosis, hormonal problems, diabetes, etc etc. SW has a duty to communicate the facts to people and promote the idea that some calorie dense foods are healthier than others - I.e. avocados, butter (instead of margarine pumped full of hydrogenated shit), olives, oily fish, nuts etc. There doesn't seem to be any value placed on factoring whole foods into your diet.

In their defence though and in response to the infographic he shared, it is better for everyone to eat whole fruit instead of mashed or blended mainly because it takes about 10 minutes to eat a banana but if you wanted to you could down a smoothie in 2 minutes, and they usually contain at least 2 bananas plus many other fruits. I understand the concept of synning how you consume foods as well as the foods themselves. In addition, avocados are very good for you but they are very high in fat so the average person should only have about half of one per day. I also suspected thay they started synning mullerlights because they are a much easier food to abuse and eat unnecessarily high volumes of than other unsynned foods like veg and meat etc, they still have calories, AND they are processed so it probably is better to only have one a day anyway. That's more about health than weight loss. The pasta thing again is to encourage people to eat high volumes of more satiating food. It's better to eat a plate full of pasta and syn free sauce for about 600 cals than it would be to eat 2 chocolate bars.

The person who made the image kind of missed the point; that SW isn't about calories in calories out, it is one type of diet that whilst it may not be healthy and has many faults, genuinely does work well for some people. I am not defending it 100% because it didnt work for me; what helped for me was psychotherapy to heal my very bad relationship with food. But I will never write it off completely because like anything, it does work for some people. It just needs to be approached sensibly and with some common sense.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Ted1

Ffs, imagine that tub of lard all over you🤮 I bet he'd leave his socks on too the ugly sweaty fuck. Bore off CUNT

• Sick

Basketcase

Seems ok to me.
His attempt at being gay friendly or a non racist just shows what a complete and utter twat he is. ‘As long as you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you’. So does that mean if I don’t kiss your arse and I’m not white I’m going to have some racist slur thrown at me because I deserve it? I cannot stand the privilege of this prick.

• Angry

Truthseeker

VIP Member
The usual trousers that are 6 inch too short to show off his white socks. It's his 40 year old virgin look because he doesn't look far off that age.

• Haha