Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Hes gonna blow that tuck out in less than a year and I'm here for it. Smug, lying, manipulative, cockend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Ohyeah

I wish all his supporters would see the real him and how he engages with people he knows. He’s such a mug. I’m pretty matey with a journalist at the Sun, I’m going to message him about this fraud as it’s gone on for too long. I hope he’s got enough money leftover for legal representation because what he has done and to the level that he has is serious fraud which would warrant a custodial sentence.

• Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Can someone explain the socks to me? I need to know why he has those socks on pulled right up? Is it where he tries to keep his dignity or perhaps where he stuffs his acquired cash? I’m not sure but it looks fucking horrendous.
It’s where he stashes snacks aswell as under his massive tits.

• Haha

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Guys, I’m a lurker on this thread usually but Jesus, you’s have killed me tonight. I’ve always thought he’s got a sex offenders face but some of the insults here have me proper belly laughing. Keep up the good work

• Haha
I dunno how he can parade himself on Facebook but boycott his insta where his following gave him money? Twat
I reckon he’ll be back on Instagram fairly soonish. He’s just biding his time a bit. He genuinely thinks he’s it and that the world (even bisexuals) need to hear what he has to say and want to see how he spends every second of every day. Like a lot of young people, he obviously craves the attention and validation he gets from social media, and his following in Instagram was way bigger than his facebook.

His “mental health blip” didn’t get him the sympathy he expected it to, or do anything to distract from the questions about the money, so he’ll lay low on insta for a bit longer until he reckons enough time will have passed for everyone to forget, or he can think up some excuse to explain the surgery/money thing. But he’ll reactivate his Instagram eventually. His ego is too big for him not to.

I’m actually really looking forward to when he does just to see what excuse he’ll pull out of his arse to try and justify where the money has gone. Because if you think everyone is going to just forget about it and sweep it under the carpet, you’ll need to think again Jack m’boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Another thread title suggestion

Towers weightloss First he has a cut price op now he's stuffing his face and it looks ready to pop 😃

• Haha

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
This guy is 100% gonna pack the weight back on in 2-3 years and completely fuck his body up. I also don't believe he'll have any more surgeries with that money, honestly I reckon he's already pissed the majority away on holidays and designer fucking knee high socks 😂

• Haha
D

Deleted member

Oh aye because he deserves a holiday to recharge and relax 🤦🏻‍♀️
Recharging and relaxing from what? Running away from his problems 😂

I can’t believe he thinks that by deactivating his weight loss account that he can spend the money guilt free and be forgotten about. I really wish a news outlet would pick up on his story

• Haha