Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must've had the body lift, as his hole is now his mouth hole.

Yes and he's collected the full body lift amount plus some then had the cheapest option done. No wonder the slimey git has done a runner

Here he goes again old stumpy who isn't bothered about what anybody says about him and sleeps real well. First he posts a photo looking like he hasn't seen a bed for days now he's posting videos buying stuff because he isn't bothered then he comes back and posts this. No of course you aren't bothered stumpy even though you can't let it go 😂😂😂

View attachment 27664
He thinks people are jelly of his purchases 😂

He just looks like a right fanny......a fanny that is VERY bothered about being ripped on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually cannot believe people donated for him to have wls anyway!! I mean he lost an amazing amount of weight but the to ask others to pay for it is soooo cheeky!!!!
And now to of removed his profile because his getting asked where all the money went!!! Talk about guilty!!!

Reactions: 9
Haha, stumpy had a shave after my comment about his beard. One of the most minging guys I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Louboutin-what on earth’s he trying to prove with that label? Lol

Zzzzzzzzzz...oh that must be old stumpy asleep on his mattress; just like the princess in The Princess and the Pea!

Last edited:
All this not caring and we're onto the 20th post about not caring 👀

Louboutin-what on earth’s he trying to prove with that label? Lol

Zzzzzzzzzz...oh that must be old stumpy asleep on his mattress; just like the princess in The Princess and the Pea!
Totting about Laaaaandan in his red soled heels, coz he works and can afford them, ya know?

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t care you know.......he doesn’t care about not caring about the not caring. I repeat, he doesn’t care about the not caring which he doesn’t care about!!!! Are we clear??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He doesn’t care you know.......he doesn’t care about not caring about the not caring. I repeat, he doesn’t care about the not caring which he doesn’t care about!!!! Are we clear??
I hope someone was with him in the shopping mall because he looks positively insane "bleeping" and "cunting" into his phone about trolls whilst recording a bag.

Reactions: 1
And again today, he really isn't bothered guys, MUCH

Get a grip stumpz, you are just looking plain silly and a bit desperate now 😂

Screenshot_20190709-183907_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I know he posted those “not bothered” rants on his story yesterday and he said he is definitely not associated with slimming world...so why did he use the hashtag #sw in one of his posts?? Seems like he’s jumping ship with anything to do with towers now! Does he forget he posts things?😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So im new here and just wanna check something. This guy drives a Range Rover and has enough cash to spend it on Louboutins but he had to crowd fund to pay for plastic surgery? Is that about right?

How can anyone be jealous of stumpy! I mean when I first saw him I laughed as he actually looks like an over plucked ball bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So im new here and just wanna check something. This guy drives a Range Rover and has enough cash to spend it on Louboutins but he had to crowd fund to pay for plastic surgery? Is that about right?
Nah. The thread has been derailed and we are now talking about Stumzkid as his mate Faulty Towers has done a runner with the crowdfunding money 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stumpzkid is unfortunately guilty by association 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.