Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally looks no different. His dress sense is beyond atrocious
His tits hang lower than mine and I’ve gone from a GG to a D after breastfeeding for years. God he’s a tragic, ugly mess.

No amount of surgery will fix his Sonia Jackson mouth and Brillo pad hair. Wish he’d just duck off for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes that's it! I just couldn't put my finger on it hahaha. At least the 118 man colour co-ordinates his whole outfit though

Reactions: 2
His tits hang lower than mine and I’ve gone from a GG to a D after breastfeeding for years. God he’s a tragic, ugly mess.

No amount of surgery will fix his Sonia Jackson mouth and Brillo pad hair. Wish he’d just duck off for good.
Sonia Jackson mouth though 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno how he can parade himself on Facebook but boycott his insta where his following gave him money? twit
I reckon he’ll be back on Instagram fairly soonish. He’s just biding his time a bit. He genuinely thinks he’s it and that the world (even bisexuals) need to hear what he has to say and want to see how he spends every second of every day. Like a lot of young people, he obviously craves the attention and validation he gets from social media, and his following in Instagram was way bigger than his facebook.

His “mental health blip” didn’t get him the sympathy he expected it to, or do anything to distract from the questions about the money, so he’ll lay low on insta for a bit longer until he reckons enough time will have passed for everyone to forget, or he can think up some excuse to explain the surgery/money thing. But he’ll reactivate his Instagram eventually. His ego is too big for him not to.

I’m actually really looking forward to when he does just to see what excuse he’ll pull out of his arse to try and justify where the money has gone. Because if you think everyone is going to just forget about it and sweep it under the carpet, you’ll need to think again Jack m’boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

There’s nothing wrong with Brillo pad hair!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I reckon he’ll be back on Instagram fairly soonish. He’s just biding his time a bit. He genuinely thinks he’s it and that the world (even bisexuals) need to hear what he has to say and want to see how he spends every second of every day. Like a lot of young people, he obviously craves the attention and validation he gets from social media, and his following in Instagram was way bigger than his facebook.

His “mental health blip” didn’t get him the sympathy he expected it to, or do anything to distract from the questions about the money, so he’ll lay low on insta for a bit longer until he reckons enough time will have passed for everyone to forget, or he can think up some excuse to explain the surgery/money thing. But he’ll reactivate his Instagram eventually. His ego is too big for him not to.

I’m actually really looking forward to when he does just to see what excuse he’ll pull out of his arse to try and justify where the money has gone. Because if you think everyone is going to just forget about it and sweep it under the carpet, you’ll need to think again Jack m’boy.
"The world (even bisexuals) needs to hear what he has to say" 😂😂😂😂 that has done me in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain where the bisexual comment comes from please?

Reactions: 2
The irony of ‘supporting’ the pride collection by declaring that he “doesn’t give a tit” about the community as long as they are nice to him
The whole idea of pride is about giving a tit - speaking up and celebrating
He’s a dimwit

Reactions: 15
Is that before or after he went on the stairmaster
Obviously before, he loves nothing more than showing himself off wringing the sweat out of his vest after using the stairmaster (that thing he apparently invented)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.