Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
obviously not to the point where he would scam people out of thousands of pounds tho...right?
Ohhhh, maybe he misread! Maybe he thought it said DON'T give this money to charity, DON'T show us those receipts, DON'T assure the innocent people that have donated where their well earned money has now gone. DO go get the cheapest surgery you can. DO waste the rest on yourself and DO play the mental health card and DON'T treat that subject seriously and anger everybody that suffers with poor mental health. It all makes sense now! Jack Towers is innocent!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said he applied to have it done on the NHS, but was rejected as it was considered cosmetic. I think you'd only be able to get skin removal on NHS if you had a history of mental health issues or body dysmorphia or something, or it was causing genuine problems like sores. That was when he put the post up about how he'd applied but was rejected and soo defeated...but how he didn't want to crowdfund...then lo and behold someone set the gofundme up for him. :rolleyes: I still think a private surgeon would've done it for free or reduced for the publicity with him having a large amount of followers at the time.
A surgeon in London was answering questions on an Instagram poll and he said it’s actually illegal to offer discounted or free surgery. Hence why surgery is never under offer etc

Reactions: 1
Yeah because that’s what I said 🙄 I was responding to someone who was ripping his writing all I said is that is he has told people on several occasions he is dyslexic...where have I said it was an excuse for his behaviour? You won’t find it because I didn’t say it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Yeah because that’s what I said 🙄 I was responding to someone who was ripping his writing all I said is that is he has told people on several occasions he is dyslexic...where have I said it was an excuse for his behaviour? You won’t find it because I didn’t say it 🤔
I wasn't have a go at you 🙈🙈 but it was the perfect opportunity to throw some tit at jack 😉

A surgeon in London was answering questions on an Instagram poll and he said it’s actually illegal to offer discounted or free surgery. Hence why surgery is never under offer etc
Tell me why then a clinic ran a competition on Facebook to increase its followers and the prize was some sort of cosmetic surgery. All entrants got a discount code too

Tell me why then a clinic ran a competition on Facebook to increase its followers and the prize was some sort of cosmetic surgery. All entrants got a discount code too
Also there were a bunch being given freebie boob jobs on insta I believe it was MYA

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised at that. What about all these Geordie shore lot, Katie price etc, always getting free stuff in return for the ads. I guess most of those are abroad though.

Ironic he quotes ‘if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you’
All them people who donated thousands of pounds were nice to you Jack, however you were not nice back, you took the money, ran and hid. I don’t know how you have the audacity to make that claim after leaving 100’s of people out of pocket with no explanation. Have the decency to explain your actions, not post pictures making claims about yourself which are simply not true...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh wow really? I thought a lot of influencers were getting free of discounted surgery, as they seemed to be doing ads or collabs with Transform, MYA etc. I guess its possible they paid themselves but got some sort of commission if they referred people?

I used to find this guy inspiring but then he became overly cocky with his “work hard and stay consistent” tag line on ever story/post and constantly just spewing a load of rubbish such as JD seasonings (bloody get yourself down the spices aisle in Morrisons!). Although I’m not one of the people who donated cash to fund his surgery I am shocked he hasn’t even explained himself or announced he’s deleting/archiving his Instagram (from what I have seen). If I was somebody who donated I would feel mugged off and guilty, especially if I were the person who set up the funding page!

Reactions: 3
I used to find this guy inspiring but then he became overly cocky with his “work hard and stay consistent” tag line on ever story/post and constantly just spewing a load of rubbish such as JD seasonings (bloody get yourself down the spices aisle in Morrisons!). Although I’m not one of the people who donated cash to fund his surgery I am shocked he hasn’t even explained himself or announced he’s deleting/archiving his Instagram (from what I have seen). If I was somebody who donated I would feel mugged off and guilty, especially if I were the person who set up the funding page!
I did say a while ago that I wondered how the woman felt who set it up because in her shoes I'd be feeling very guilty now. I'm sure her intentions were good at the time.

Oh wow really? I thought a lot of influencers were getting free of discounted surgery, as they seemed to be doing ads or collabs with Transform, MYA etc. I guess its possible they paid themselves but got some sort of commission if they referred people?
There could be a loophole... If the celebs are advertising it in return for surgery... technically, it's not free. they're being paid by surgery instead of cash 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Definitely going for surgery on the cheap
Strangely his friend slimming world Izzie is currently on her own in Italy. I thought Faulty might be off to join her for her last few days. She also is on a "relax and recharge " break

Strangely his friend slimming world Izzie is currently on her own in Italy. I thought Faulty might be off to join her for her last few days. She also is on a "relax and recharge " break
I thought the very same thing. She posted some food pictures today and is sat opposite a guy in a shirt in one of the restaurants. Strange as she’s gone on her own, so I wouldn’t have thought it’s one of the locals or a friend she’s made - I think it’s Towers.

I thought the very same thing. She posted some food pictures today and is sat opposite a guy in a shirt in one of the restaurants. Strange as she’s gone on her own, so I wouldn’t have thought it’s one of the locals or a friend she’s made - I think it’s Towers.
Not Towers his arms arent that hairy lol plus he is going away himself soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.