Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shameful individual who should be publicly brought to bar for the fraud he probably has committed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh aye because he deserves a holiday to recharge and relax 🤦🏻‍♀️
Recharging and relaxing from what? Running away from his problems 😂

I can’t believe he thinks that by deactivating his weight loss account that he can spend the money guilt free and be forgotten about. I really wish a news outlet would pick up on his story

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so obvious he'll reactivate Insta and say he needed a social media break for his mental health. I personally hope it stays deleted forever.

Reactions: 9
Dirty bastard

From someone who's gone through the wringer mentally and experiencing another episode, I am bleeping revolted by this bleep.

ETA he's still porking.

Reactions: 7
He's awful, he really thinks he's above everyone else, stupid little boy. Manipulating people into sending him money to get surgery... Was there really no other way? Could he not have got surgery on the NHS?? I messaged that Harry he was with the other weekend and I asked what he was doing with the rest of the money - I asked whether he'd be giving it to charity - Harry basically said he didn't know, but was certain he would be donating it, but I just got the impression he was trying to swerve the question entirely.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can imagine him on holiday in union Jack shorts those hideous white socks and Jesus sandals. People pointing and saying look its the Oracle

Screenshot_20190717-201444_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's awful, he really thinks he's above everyone else, stupid little boy. Manipulating people into sending him money to get surgery... Was there really no other way? Could he not have got surgery on the NHS?? I messaged that Harry he was with the other weekend and I asked what he was doing with the rest of the money - I asked whether he'd be giving it to charity - Harry basically said he didn't know, but was certain he would be donating it, but I just got the impression he was trying to swerve the question entirely.
He said he applied to have it done on the NHS, but was rejected as it was considered cosmetic. I think you'd only be able to get skin removal on NHS if you had a history of mental health issues or body dysmorphia or something, or it was causing genuine problems like sores. That was when he put the post up about how he'd applied but was rejected and soo defeated...but how he didn't want to crowdfund...then lo and behold someone set the gofundme up for him. :rolleyes: I still think a private surgeon would've done it for free or reduced for the publicity with him having a large amount of followers at the time.

Reactions: 2
He said he applied to have it done on the NHS, but was rejected as it was considered cosmetic. I think you'd only be able to get skin removal on NHS if you had a history of mental health issues or body dysmorphia or something, or it was causing genuine problems like sores. That was when he put the post up about how he'd applied but was rejected and soo defeated...but how he didn't want to crowdfund...then lo and behold someone set the gofundme up for him. :rolleyes: I still think a private surgeon would've done it for free or reduced for the publicity with him having a large amount of followers at the time.
Ohhh I see. Thank you for explaining, as I didn't know whether he had applied on the NHS or not.

Reactions: 1
Also, he'd only got to target a matter of months before and hadn't keep at target either.

Reactions: 5
My 8 year old son can write better than that... wtf! Also front row tickets for Mumma T to see Peter Pan in theatre... paid for by his followers 🙄
Why he felt the need to share all this is beyond me. I've treated my mum before, can I be viewed as a massive hero now too?!

Reactions: 4
My 8 year old son can write better than that... wtf! Also front row tickets for Mumma T to see Peter Pan in theatre... paid for by his followers 🙄
I’ll only ever stick up for him this once but he has on several occasions said that he is dyslexic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.