‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve got the vlog on now i’ll let you know if it says why
He mentioned not having their luggage but surely that wouldn't hold you back as they can just fly it over when it's located surely? You don't wait around in a foreign country cos of that? I wonder if Alfies stroller was lost too. To me it just seems like he's looking for a reason to stay there longer for the views imo

Reactions: 2
He mentioned not having their luggage but surely that wouldn't hold you back as they can just fly it over when it's located surely? You don't wait around in a foreign country cos of that? I wonder if Alfies stroller was lost too. To me it just seems like he's looking for a reason to stay there longer for the views imo
they have his pram, and i’m pretty sure it was gifted to them anyway so not really a reason to wait for. Maybe you’re right about the bags though. I’m sure theres flights on as normal to the UK tho x
---
skipped to end flight booked for 23rd but still no luggage and flight is weather permitted. Not sure why couldn’t get an earlier flight tho
---
they were told by emirates they won’t be getting them back home until 28th. So they have sorted them self a flight for 23rd. They mustn’t have been able to get anything earlier as already booked/started raining again

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
they have his pram, and i’m pretty sure it was gifted to them anyway so not really a reason to wait for. Maybe you’re right about the bags though. I’m sure theres flights on as normal to the UK tho x
---
skipped to end flight booked for 23rd but still no luggage and flight is weather permitted. Not sure why couldn’t get an earlier flight tho
---
they were told by emirates they won’t be getting them back home until 28th. So they have sorted them self a flight for 23rd. They mustn’t have been able to get anything earlier as already booked/started raining again
Thanks for the info, saves me watching it 🤣 x

Reactions: 2
So smug that he sorted things with the hotel for the other stranded people.
Only cause he thinks he's some kinda big bollocks superstar with influence and filming the hotel manager.
Mummy usually has to sort things for him and can't even sort a internet connection properly and ends up paying for a unused account for years.
So seems he only capable when it's a chance to show off.

Reactions: 8
The lack of self awareness is unbeliveable. The country brought to its knees... "This is awsome!"

Honestly, if i was on that coach, having been delayed all that time, not knowing whats going on, and he's at the front of the bus laughing and shouting like a child.... wow.

Reactions: 6
The lack of self awareness is unbeliveable. The country brought to its knees... "This is awsome!"

Honestly, if i was on that coach, having been delayed all that time, not knowing whats going on, and he's at the front of the bus laughing and shouting like a child.... wow.
How the other half live eh, most people stuck over there likely have a 9-5 back home and are losing money cos they're not at work. To him it's an "adventure". The fact he says he's also "so proud" of Alfie because of he's "handling it" is a joke too, the kid is 5 months old and has no clue what's going on or where he is Tom. Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the other half live eh, most people stuck over there likely have a 9-5 back home and are losing money cos they're not at work. To him it's an "adventure". The fact he says he's also "so proud" of Alfie because of he's "handling it" is a joke too, the kid is 5 months old and has no clue what's going on or where he is Tom. Get a grip
When the kid gets older and is able to understand things he'll watch the vloga (because he's forced to) and he won't have a clue what happened.
Tom: remember when you were so cool about being in a flood?
Alfie: a what?
Tom: a flood. You remember.
Alfie: not a clue what you're on about.
Tom:here. Let's watch these many hours of footage to remind you.

1000012426.png

---
1000012429.png

That first comment does know that he edits out a lot of anger doesn't he?

🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yeah the laughing at the front of the bus was actually WILD so so out of touch, just imagine being someone on that coach and seeing that. Plus I understand how stressful the situation must have been but the way he was speaking to people, pointing his hand out and sticking his camera in stressed peoples faces was very uncomfortable viewing

Type of person who would become a war journalist, see a dying person, run up to them, shove the camera in their face and say 'you're dying right now tell me how it feels. Look straight into the camera and think of the views.'

How his house could have looked.