‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't lie I need the world's biggest TL:DR because i haven't been able to watch since the cruise vlog, they're so damn long and a bit boring!

I don't love the bloke but the vlogs are usually somewhat entertaining but it's been a genuine struggle in recent weeks to even bother

Reactions: 3
So he's trapped in Dubai airport with a Five month old because of the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how is building a new house going to benefit everyone else like he’s been saying for months ?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When did he say this?
In one of the vlogs the winery, sorry not much help my partner was watching and i over heard from the kitchen. I think it was the one before todays x
---
sorry went back and checked what he said. He was in the winery said IF the secrete project happens we have to build a new family home and they want a winery in the home. He said all this traveling is to make the project happen

Last edited:
the secrete project happens we have to build a new family home and they want a winery in the home. He said all this traveling is to make the project happen [/SPOILER]
What a twit lol
I don't know what to make of that.
'all this travelling we've been doing, that's the plan. New home'
Why go traveling unless you want to move to another country and your scouting locations.
Is he looking for influences to go into a new home? That would look shite.

I still think the secret project is what he talked about years ago but now it's suddenly secret. He wanted somewhere where he could do paint balling in the ground floor, have syndicate original on the next floor and then a family home in the top floor. Now that doesn't sound like something that should be secret.
Maybe he calls it secret because if he revelled his plans then it would make it harder to do. Just like when he said he wanted land just so he could duck it up with atvs and the like. Then suddenly he couldn't get land.

What a twit lol
Why go traveling unless you want to move to another country and your scouting locations.

I still think the secret project is what he talked about years ago but now it's suddenly secret. He wanted somewhere where he could do paint balling in the ground floor, have syndicate original on the next floor and then a family home in the top floor. Now that doesn't sound like something that should be secret.
Maybe he calls it secret because if he revelled his plans then it would make it harder to do. Just like when he said he wanted land just so he could duck it up with atvs and the like. Then suddenly he couldn't get land.
i’ve always wondered if it’s secret purely because he’d be too embarrassed to admit he couldn’t afford something. He has also kept mentioning ‘why do we live in england?’ But i dont think he could move out of the small town and loose the attention he gets

i’ve always wondered if it’s secret purely because he’d be too embarrassed to admit he couldn’t afford something. He has also kept mentioning ‘why do we live in england?’ But i dont think he could move out of the small town and loose the attention he gets
He's a multi millionaire. He can afford it. He likes to downplay what he actually has.
And you know if the project did fall through he'd just blame it on someone else.
He really relies on his family and would lyd want to move so far away from her mum 🤔

I think its a 'secret' to keep a bit of suspense and keep the audience engaged... Same thing about the 'mystery' reason behind the Champagne bottle opening...

I'm still intrigued by that bottle.
---
Screenshot_20240419-211324_YouTube.jpg

That was 2020 and he opened it 3 years before that. So it's coming up to 7 years now and still hasn't said why.

Last edited:
What a twit lol

I don’t get this - why does everything have to played into this idea that he has a secret agenda for travelling. Loads of people go travelling because they want to experience the world. Just a ridiculous statement to make.

I don’t get this - why does everything have to played into this idea that he has a secret agenda for travelling. Loads of people go travelling because they want to experience the world. Just a ridiculous statement to make.
he literally said the traveling is to help the secrete project happen

It's as if we were sort of quoting him. Hmmm.
If you don't like what I said then go watch for yourself.
Screenshot_20240420-015701_YouTube.jpg

He’s coming more and more insufferable.
I shouldn’t care about the champagne bottle but it’s drove me insane he’s never said anything. I did watch him and like him at one point.
Moaning about been stuck in Dubai, such a millionaire’s problem lol. I’m glad he is tbh 🤣 not anyone else trying to get home though.

Reactions: 4
He’s coming more and more insufferable.
I shouldn’t care about the champagne bottle but it’s drove me insane he’s never said anything. I did watch him and like him at one point.
Moaning about been stuck in Dubai, such a millionaire’s problem lol. I’m glad he is tbh 🤣 not anyone else trying to get home though.
i cringed at them being fuming they couldn’t do the turtle thing at first🤣

Reactions: 5
I think at this point the champagne reason is probably blown way over proportion and doesnt even matter at where is is in life today...

Reactions: 3
I think the champagne was when 3bd his company he had owned/had shares in was sold. He probably made the majority of his money from that hence how he says he is semi- retired.

Reactions: 2
I think the champagne was when 3bd his company he had owned/had shares in was sold. He probably made the majority of his money from that hence how he says he is semi- retired.
3blackdot didn't sell until 2022.he opened the champagne in 2017. But the bloke who did buy them did join them in 2017 and became CEO on 2018. So maybe he told them his intentions.

According to his IG story, he's still in Dubai. How? There are flights leaving as normal now? Is he dragging this out for views or what?