‎Tom Syndicate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, so Lydias friend took Alfie to his apmnt because he doesnt have a car seat in his cars, why didnt he go with the frined to the apmnt, instead of just offloading him to the friend?
could he not of walked 🤣 or even took public transport??? he lives close to a town centre with a great bus station that has buses going all over manchester as well 💀 hes a joke 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why does he not go to Good old boys barbers anymore? I thought he was best buds with the barber?

Why does he not go to Good old boys barbers anymore? I thought he was best buds with the barber?
Probably asked him to pay 😁
They way he talked 'on a saturday. That's when you know your barber is a legend when he's cutting your hair on a saturday'
Er.....you mean on a normal work day.

More travel vlogs....to not watch 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1000013233.jpg

He thinks he's going to have a meeting next week into it.
It's a stud wall. It cost £1000 at most.
But seen as he didnt/doesnt want to pay £800 to get his defender fixed I can see him trying to screw them over and only paying for supplies while promising them "exposure"
If only he had people in his family who were carpenters and/or builders. If only.
---
1000013234.png

There you go. Blaming other people for things not happening.
He's the one who fucked off for a month. And in this video said that if it wasn't for Ken's birthday he would have went to Australia for a month just because he could.
Really showing how he lives in the same world as the people who keep giving him money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dominican Republic for that blokes wedding and dragged someone along to babysit.
The hotel is two parts. An adults only part and a family part. They have a room in both parts, seems weird but drunk Tom around the kid 😬

Reactions: 2
So he drags a woman across the world to look after his kid and makes her fly in economy.

'so green and cows in the fields'
He is definitely on the spectrum.
Not like anywhere else has cows in fields.

• Haha
He got a £7k council tax bill that he's trying to get out of. And I bet it works because he always lands on his feet.
He's getting plans mocked up for the house next door and putting it to a vote.
And none of the plans will be made and the house will be left to rot even more.

Also yesterday's vlog is gone. You've got someone in the comments claiming 'encoding issue' but that would have affected it from the start. Not hours and hours later.

He got a £7k council tax bill that he's trying to get out of. And I bet it works because he always lands on his feet.

Also yesterday's vlog is gone. You've got someone in the comments claiming 'encoding issue' but that would have affected it from the start. Not hours and hours later.
Council tax is council tax, the only thing he could possibly achieve is a Band re-evaluation and reduce it potentially, but that would only be admitting he has devalued his property. He wouldn't qualify for exemption or discount

Council tax is council tax, the only thing he could possibly achieve is a Band re-evaluation and reduce it potentially, but that would only be admitting he has devalued his property. He wouldn't qualify for exemption or discount
He trying to get out of paying it.
Going to use vlog footage to prove that the house was unhabital due to water damage and no electrics.
Council can just say 'why didn't you get it fixed straight away'
Will have to see if he gets out of it.

About yesterday's vlog.
1000013673.png

Strange that it only seems to have affected him. And not millions of other videos uploaded yesterday.
Maybe something in it that he couldn't blur out.

If he shows them that video of them poking the ceiling and the water coming down -surely they’ll say he caused the damage

Reactions: 2
Such a community man, the biggest name in Geecross (I was actually pretty close to the area the other day, went to Swell pet store and actually saw someone wearing his merch) won't pay his council tax bill, I'm shocked.

Films his house and street all the time. Gets it and the house next door removed from Google street view.

Such a community man, the biggest name in Geecross (I was actually pretty close to the area the other day, went to Swell pet store and actually saw someone wearing his merch) won't pay his council tax bill, I'm shocked.
Merch wearer in the shop?

Ricky Hatton is the biggest name by a mile! 🥊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.