‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says they are covered for £1000 so Is he going to try and scam the insurance for more 🤔
£1500 on clothes for 6 days. And they were gone for nearly 4wks.
That amount is a drop in the ocean for him. He wouldn't even miss it.
Screenshot_20240426-205612_YouTube.jpg

I just realised something. He wanted everything done now.
The wall in the garage. Do it now.
The into finishing. Do it now.
His streaming room. Do it now.
Then he fucked off for a month.
How long before he's back to demanding stuff to be done NOW!

Reactions: 2
He says they are covered for £1000 so Is he going to try and scam the insurance for more 🤔
£1500 on clothes for 6 days. And they were gone for nearly 4wks.
That amount is a drop in the ocean for him. He wouldn't even miss it.
View attachment 2899485

I just realised something. He wanted everything done now.
The wall in the garage. Do it now.
The into finishing. Do it now.
His streaming room. Do it now.
Then he fucked off for a month.
How long before he's back to demanding stuff to be done NOW!
£250 a day on clothes for three people is ridiculous. He's still got more money than sense if he can spend that. So he can duck right off.

I hope the insurance see right through him and somehow see this video and know he is taking the piss and don't pay out anymore than the minimum they are required to.

Reactions: 5
£250 a day on clothes for three people is ridiculous. He's still got more money than sense if he can spend that. So he can duck right off.

I hope the insurance see right through him and somehow see this video and know he is taking the piss and don't pay out anymore than the minimum they are required to.
I haven't watched all the vlogs (and probably won't now) because they are just too damn long so I can't even see how much free syndicate original he took with him. Will he be putting down the full rep on the form? 😁

Reactions: 1
So does Mark have a different mam? He seems far less bratty than Tom and Alice

Reactions: 4
I don't even own 1.5ks worth of clothes for myself?! Is he actually okay?

Why would he want to claim that back when he blew like £800 on a bleeping torch?

Reactions: 2
Surely he has a decent accountant and his internet costs just get written off with his tax🤣

Wait, so Lydias friend took Alfie to his apmnt because he doesnt have a car seat in his cars, why didnt he go with the frined to the apmnt, instead of just offloading him to the friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn't he get another car what he can transport alfie in?.. he as the money..... £400 for a suitcase ???? WHAT? ... then them all saying about claiming for it. Seeing a complete different side to him

Why doesn't he get another car what he can transport alfie in?.. he as the money..... £400 for a suitcase ???? WHAT? ... then them all saying about claiming for it. Seeing a complete different side to him
I’m pretty sure in one of the vlogs before he went away he was looking at getting a new car.

I’m pretty sure in one of the vlogs before he went away he was looking at getting a new car.
They were but as everything else they do they it's in the back burner.
'last month we were supposed to be in the hunt for the ultimate family car and we looked at zero cars. And it's now officially the 1st of march which means we're an entire month behind schedule....'

Well it's the 1st of May now so they are 2 months behind. I don't think they are getting an additional, I think it's a full replacement and sale of lyds car. I'm not looking back through the old videos to confirm or deny my thought 😁
But he didn't want to pay £800 to get the defender fixed, I can see him trying to put off a brand new car, unless his people behind the scenes are trying to work out some deal were he gets a massive discount on a car.

Reactions: 3