‎Tom Syndicate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Films his house and street all the time. Gets it and the house next door removed from Google street view.

Merch wearer in the shop?
Nah, walking down the street. First person I've actually seen wearing YouTubers merch tbh
---
Ricky Hatton is the biggest name by a mile! 🥊
Does Hatton have a super secret project that's gonna change the lives of millions, I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah, walking down the street. First person I've actually seen wearing YouTubers merch tbh
---

Does Hatton have a super secret project that's gonna change the lives of millions, I think not.
fair enough you can have that! Syndicate has created far more success than Ricky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So now he’s moaning about his electricity bill and trying to say the electricity company owe him money…

• Haha
Why does he seem to think he doesn’t have to pay bills like everyone else?

‘I keep on top of things’😭😳 erm WIFI, car insurance, council tax and now electric

Reactions: 3
So now he’s moaning about his electricity bill and trying to say the electricity company owe him money…
Yeah, they don't give money back they keep it and just take it off the next bill. That's what they did with my 91 year grandma.
For decades she/we paid the bill every fortnight on a Monday. Then one day she gets a letter saying that she has constantly been missing payments they are ending the contract (the way it was set up) and she would have to pay every in advance. I get on the phone to them and ask what the duck are they playing at. I'd seen that they had updated their system and it had caused so many problems for people.
They told us that we'd missed the payment day because it was set to Thursday. Wtf. For at least 30years she'd pay it on a Monday and suddenly now it's a Thursday.
'so we're paying 3 days early then. What's the problem?'
'computer days no'
So now we pay it on a Thursday.
Wankers.
Anyway.

He uses so much lecky then is shocked when he actually pays attention to the bill.
Before Alfie if he wasn't in the house then nobody was but now that Alfie is there it means Lydia is in the house more using more electric.
And it's not like he's got a beer fridge that's running 24/7 or anything like that.

Can't wait to see what meltdowns he has when he starts getting the bills for the stud wall/s, labour and how much doing up the 2nd house

Yeah, they don't give money back they keep it and just take it off the next bill. That's what they did with my 91 year grandma.
For decades she/we paid the bill every fortnight on a Monday. Then one day she gets a letter saying that she has constantly been missing payments they are ending the contract (the way it was set up) and she would have to pay every in advance. I get on the phone to them and ask what the duck are they playing at. I'd seen that they had updated their system and it had caused so many problems for people.
They told us that we'd missed the payment day because it was set to Thursday. Wtf. For at least 30years she'd pay it on a Monday and suddenly now it's a Thursday.
'so we're paying 3 days early then. What's the problem?'
'computer days no'
So now we pay it on a Thursday.
Wankers.
Anyway.

He uses so much lecky then is shocked when he actually pays attention to the bill.
Before Alfie if he wasn't in the house then nobody was but now that Alfie is there it means Lydia is in the house more using more electric.
And it's not like he's got a beer fridge that's running 24/7 or anything like that.

Can't wait to see what meltdowns he has when he starts getting the bills for the stud wall/s, labour and how much doing up the 2nd house
This isn’t accurate. The company legally have to refund any credit owed unless there is a really good reason not to. For example persistent debt and the supplier believes you will not be able to make payments if the money is refunded. Tom will get his refunded into his account if it is owed to him. You can raise it with the ombudsman if you feel the decision isn’t fair.

Reactions: 1
This isn’t accurate. The company legally have to refund any credit owed unless there is a really good reason not to.
Well, it happened. Was over £600 in credit with them. The figure was on one statement and disappeared a couple of statements after.
I even brought the figure up to them in the conversation. Grandma said just leave it so it was left. Haven't seen a statement since because she doesn't like clutter.
It think their really good reason was 'record profits' aka yeah we are just going to keep it.

Well, it happened. Was over £600 in credit with them. The figure was on one statement and disappeared a couple of statements after.
I even brought the figure up to them in the conversation. Grandma said just leave it so it was left. Haven't seen a statement since because she doesn't like clutter.
It think their really good reason was 'record profits' aka yeah we are just going to keep it.
If you raise it with the ombudsman she will get it back as they legally need to refund credit. The ombudsman will look into it all.

How does he have a child yet has three cars he can’t transport said child in? That should have been one of the first things he took care of while she was pregnant!

If you raise it with the ombudsman she will get it back as they legally need to refund credit. The ombudsman will look into it all.
It was last year. And I don't think they would care.
Saw loads of people saying the same.
---
How does he have a child yet has three cars he can’t transport said child in? That should have been one of the first things he took care of while she was pregnant!
Content. And he's an idiot. And probably trying to work out a way to get a free car.
Booking in test drives. Why? He's only going to be replacing Lydia's car so if he's got the kid and needs to take him somewhere but she's not there with said car then he still isn't going to have a car that Alfie can go in.

Well first he has to get his drive sorted so 'Lydia' doesn't scratch the car on the walls, then he has to get the Land rover changed into a proper off roader, then he's getting his hairdresser Audi car changed into a track day car.
Then he'll get it done, because he gets tit done.

• Haha
Eon have been overcharging him and he's got £5400 back off them. But it's in credit on his account so hasn't really got it back.

New thread opening soon.
Suggest some titles.
Tom Syndicate 2:..........

Anyone else hear him call his son a b@stard? I’ve heard it a few times now and I had to replay it to make sure I was hearing right! He comes across so controlling to me, it’s his way or the high way!

Anyone else hear him call his son a b@stard? I’ve heard it a few times now and I had to replay it to make sure I was hearing right! He comes across so controlling to me, it’s his way or the high way!
When?

Also considering he's all about making the most of life and getting tit done he always leaves stuff until the last minute.
Like duck the staff I need stuff that I've had all day to get.

Monster sent him monster. And he wants more from them. I wonder how many fans are going to hound monster now.
Absolutely not surprised it was monster. I wonder what he'd be like if he didn't actually drink it.

Monster sent him monster. And he wants more from them. I wonder how many fans are going to hound monster now.
Absolutely not surprised it was monster. I wonder what he'd be like if he didn't actually drink it.
Now he’s saying he wants a monster fridge and hinting at them for one! He’s always begging for free stuff he is. Embarrassing 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.