‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was that?
They went strolling the streets of japan to get food and he opened the door of a restaurant and the man said get out as i think it was stupid o clock and it was closed. They couldn’t get over it and kept bringing it up then Tom decided it was because he was a white tourist🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They went strolling the streets of japan to get food and he opened the door of a restaurant and the man said get out as i think it was stupid o clock and it was closed. They couldn’t get over it and kept bringing it up then Tom decided it was because he was a white tourist🤣
Ah Japan. I haven't got that far yet. I'm up to the dubai part where he got a free room.

I wonder if his fans have done the decent thing and not attacked the restaurant.
---
Getting back from miami.
Why did he get a connecting flight from new York when he could have just got a connection in Orlando and it would have been much easier.

Dubai vlog.
Lydia talking about their first trip to dubai, when she didn't appear in the vlogs and tom reckoning that the people didn't know she was there.
Despite loads of people saying, at the time, that lydia was there.
I don't remebr if that was when she just didn't want to appear in any vlogs or when they had "split up". And I still stand by they never broke up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Every video, shows stuffing food in his mouth. And deffo fishing for a Monster drink sponsership.

'I was so fat' *nom* 'I don't know how I got so big *nom*' this food is so good' *nom*
He wasn't even fat. It was his body dysmorphia.

So Alfie nearly died from an allergic reaction to baby formula .

I don't know too much about babies but I think it's mental taking a 6 month old to the other side of the world and expose him to that heat and humidity and everything else you pick up travelling.

I don't know too much about babies but I think it's mental taking a 6 month old to the other side of the world and expose him to that heat and humidity and everything else you pick up travelling.
Glad the kids alright. But it it stupid dragging such a young kid across the world.
Now are they going to do the sensible thing and cancel the rest of the trip and return home for the kid (didn't the say 3.5wks they were gone for and have taken 1 suitcase) or are they oing the stupid thing and not returning home to get him checked out and tested?
I bet they won't be back until the trio is done.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when He used to go to gaming conventions and that irish (I think) YouTuber was there who clearly had a thing for Alice, to the point they were pretty mush shagging in the corridors? What happened to that friendship?

• Haha
Does anyone remember when He used to go to gaming conventions and that irish (I think) YouTuber was there who clearly had a thing for Alice, to the point they were pretty mush shagging in the corridors? What happened to that friendship?
Screenshot_20240413-003243_YouTube.jpg

Him? Terroriser?
I can't stand him. I don't remember much from this era lol
But if he was shagging her then it was behind Karl's back.

Yeah, thats him. Very Sus behavior around alice when they were both drunk at a convention from memory...
Well it wasn't in that video. Just flicked through it and Karl was there. So was lydia.
And mini ladd 😬
Will have to look though some of the other insomnia videos.

Plus the fact the child has just turned 5 mts and they are feeding him utter crap like hes a year old!!!, lemons,limes ice lolly!!!! God know what else not on camera,cus I can guarantee he's giving him bits of everything else he eats, (which is always phenomenal)🫣 that it the exact reason why weaning is not recommended till after 6 mts, they don't know what's in them pouches of food they are buying for him!!! They really dont have a clue!!! Really shocks me how thick she is bringing up a child!!! She could have waited till she was home again to start weaning him😡

Plus the fact the child has just turned 5 mts and they are feeding him utter crap like hes a year old!!!, lemons,limes ice lolly!!!! God know what else not on camera,cus I can guarantee he's giving him bits of everything else he eats, (which is always phenomenal)🫣 that it the exact reason why weaning is not recommended till after 6 mts, they don't know what's in them pouches of food they are buying for him!!! They really dont have a clue!!! Really shocks me how thick she is bringing up a child!!! She could have waited till she was home again to start weaning him😡
literally gave him a lemon to lick/taste. Really don’t see the issue. Not like she cut up a lemon and was forcing him to eat it 😂

Reactions: 4
literally gave him a lemon to lick/taste. Really don’t see the issue. Not like she cut up a lemon and was forcing him to eat it 😂
isnt he 5 months old... surely you would just wait until the recommended 6 months and while you were on home soil to wean a child. Everything they do is completely irresponsible, going on a trip round half the world when their house is in an utter shambles at home. and now Tom feels justified in his laziness and immaturity because the bad fortune in Japan told him not to do anything with his house 😂

• Haha
I can only imagine she was advised to wean him early as he seems to spew an awful lot of milk so may suffer from reflux. That’s literally the only reason I can think of WHY you’d wean a baby early before going away for a month. Otherwise it’s nuts! My girl is 9 months now and she was 6.5 months when I started and she eats everything! Lydia may have stopped with the weaning though as we haven’t seen any food pouches in a while 😅