Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chriss71

VIP Member
That kitchen re-do looks dreadful, just a total mismatch. Guy has a house that even hoarders would be ashamed of.
What was the point of changing 3 cupboards???? It looks ridiculous!! Change it all, get rid of the black, that breakfast bar looks so odd too!! Thought she was making improvements but that kitchen it just a big nono!!

Reactions: 8

BlackberryScience

Blurs out the dashboard so you can't see.....only to show it a few seconds later 👍
He's clearly speeding in parts.

Indicators must have been an optional extra.

A car stopped so he could turn out of a road and it was THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!
calm down you tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this smug little boy needs a reality check?
He has done really well with his gaming success but his life seems so shallow and his ego is off the scale.

It's really sad isn't it how much he is desperate for praise from everyone on doing simple everyday things like cleaning, he must have had no interaction from his parents growing up hence why he'd turn to living his life online for the attention it gets him, its a very common thing too with 'vloggers' they are just desperate for praise from anyone even total strangers,so sad,
And why has EVERYTHING he eats the best thing he's ever tasted😡 and fking eat like a 30 Yr old adult not a 3 year old child!! Making fking noises like a pig!!!😡😡
I hate the fact he eats like a pig, no grown ass 30 year old man should eat like that. Everything he eats is "phenomenal", even basic porridge with honey. You could be right that he didn't get any attention from his parents growing up hence why he is constantly seeking it now.
Why does he tell Alfie "I'm so proud of you" for every little thing. Alfie farts and hes so proud.... I could be here all day ranting, no idea why I bother to watch the videos.

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
Won't pay for his pool to be fixed but will spend thousands on shit like torches, blow torches, a fire he seem to never use.

Whatever happened to them getting a "family car"? He legit can't seem to commit to one thing for longer than a day or 2!

jammy

Chatty Member
So smug that he sorted things with the hotel for the other stranded people.
Only cause he thinks he's some kinda big bollocks superstar with influence and filming the hotel manager.
Mummy usually has to sort things for him and can't even sort a internet connection properly and ends up paying for a unused account for years.
So seems he only capable when it's a chance to show off.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Of course, also look why it took so long for his bedroom to be finished and how now his cousin won't answer his calls to come round and finish the cupboards, he pisses people off with his attitude.
I also get the feeling Carl doesn't like him. Tom was there throwing orders at the poor bloke while shoving a camera in his face!

Anyone notice that his gardener puts his bins out for him? And while said gardener was away he text him to put his own bins out and he didn’t even do that. A grown man.

He is SO lazy and is not ready to be a dad

thinice

He always refers to his cousins as either 'the ginger cousin' or 'my bald cousin'. I can guarantee that if they referred to him as the 'short arse dwarf cousin' he wouldn't be best pleased.

• Haha

Eyespy00

So Lydia is struggling with her body image in the new vlog and in the very same video he’s calling her fat at dessert. Yikes.

I’ve always thought he’s very blatantly fat phobic and tries to mask his weight related comments as jokes but they happen so much you can clearly see they’re deep rooted.