Tom Hiddleston #7 The re-emergence of Tom W. Hiddleston, the blue fascination

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Bonnie say she didn't know Tom was a movie actor???
Not sure. She used a link to the tabloid source to make her announcement which seems odd to do as a friend. But we’ll see if other friends jump on this to congratulate them as well.

Reactions: 1

A nice thank you video from Tom on winning the Critic’s Choice super Award 😁 he looks wonderful!
This is so great. I love that poster and that typing machine :D They are probably deep in pre production now :)

It is like rollercoaster with Tom, isn´t it? Nothing for almost two months and then TES announcement, BAFTAs and finally some articles that are actually about *him* and not what Taylor Swift had for dinner and, oh, btw, did you know Tom Hiddleston used to date her? I could survive without any mention of their relationship in those articles but well, tabloid, what can I say. I still think it is funny how most people I know can tell exactly who Tom is but some of them never heard about Taylor Swift :D Probably a different, um, target audience? :D

Anyway, I am happy for him, he really looks happy and relaxed. Let´s hope in at least *some* TES promotion or some trailer soon.

Reactions: 3
This is so great. I love that poster and that typing machine :D They are probably deep in pre production now :)

It is like rollercoaster with Tom, isn´t it? Nothing for almost two months and then TES announcement, BAFTAs and finally some articles that are actually about *him* and not what Taylor Swift had for dinner and, oh, btw, did you know Tom Hiddleston used to date her? I could survive without any mention of their relationship in those articles but well, tabloid, what can I say. I still think it is funny how most people I know can tell exactly who Tom is but some of them never heard about Taylor Swift :D Probably a different, um, target audience? :D

Anyway, I am happy for him, he really looks happy and relaxed. Let´s hope in at least *some* TES promotion or some trailer soon.
Should be a trailer soon I would think? On another note is White Stork still even a possibility anymore? There’s been no recent update for nearly a year. There’s people who don’t know Taylor Swift? Her popularity has never waned so I figured she was a recognizable household name lol

Any ideas for a new thread?
Not really

Should be a trailer soon I would think? On another note is White Stork still even a possibility anymore? There’s been no recent update for nearly a year. There’s people who don’t know Taylor Swift? Her popularity has never waned so I figured she was a recognizable household name lol
Maybe in the US but I think her music is not too popular here, at least not among people I know. You can hardly hear her songs on our radios, tbh.
For White Stork....I guess it has been postponed so much for various reasons that if it happens, then *after* Loki filming. I don´t think he will really be doing anythin else until June. I mean, he was filming TES as far as November so it is not like he did nothing. But it would still be a great project and maybe it will be. Or maybe he will surprise us with something smaller that can be squeezed into two months filming :D
But if Loki filming starts in June and he is also an EP, then I think he is just busy with that.

Not sure. She used a link to the tabloid source to make her announcement which seems odd to do as a friend. But we’ll see if other friends jump on this to congratulate them as well.
All I have to say about that is....
keep-my.gif

Tom Hiddleston #8: Blue sweater, Black Tux..... where's our Red Shirt???
Tom Hiddleston #8 - Not giving up on the red Sweater
Tom Hiddleston #8 - Blue Sweater King

I'm not inspired today

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That’s his home I’m assuming 👀👀

He definitely looks so relaxed and in a great state! His skin looks to be in great condition too…

Tom Hiddleston #8 - Fifty shades of blue
I like this one! I was going to go with

Tom Hiddleston, The One Tux Wonder but I really like 50 shades of blue!

Not really
I’m dying for a trailer and I hope White Stork is still on the table because it seemed so intriguing and exactly the kind of project I’d like to see him do, not a rehashing of things he’s already done or have already been done like Loki or Bond. I never thought about people not knowing Swift internationally because she is pretty much pop royalty here. Sometimes I wish I didn’t know who she was though! 😂

• Haha
He definitely looks so relaxed and in a great state! His skin looks to be in great condition too…
I was thinking the same thing about his skin! Makes me wonder if he’s had a bit of work done (no shame though!) 👀

I like both of the suggestions! One Tux Wonder is a good one to keep in the back pocket if we go for 50 Shades of Blue 😂

I was thinking the same thing about his skin! Makes me wonder if he’s had a bit of work done (no shame though!) 👀

I like both of the suggestions! One Tux Wonder is a good one to keep in the back pocket if we go for 50 Shades of Blue 😂
My thoughts exactly (for both topics haha)!