Tom Hiddleston #7 The re-emergence of Tom W. Hiddleston, the blue fascination

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previously on Tom Watch- HE HAS CRAWLED OUT OF THE HOLE AND OWNS OTHER CLOTHES!

Awards shows, UNICEF benefits, supporting his buddies in theater. Coming up- Josh Horowitz interview, hopefully some more end of the year events, maybe some TES promo!

We have many different viewpoints but we can all agree we are happy to see Tom happy, visible, and leaving Bluey at home from time to time.

Credit to @clara131brown for the New Thread Name.

Tom.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happily here, we made it!

:D Now....we need some new photos! (am I spoilt already? :D )

Reactions: 2
We should get some pictures on December 16! And we thought there’d be nothing until then☺ We’ve been blessed!

Reactions: 1
Woohoo thank you db131, no idea what happened but it wasn't letting me recreate it!!
I swear it was being really weird, I don't think it was just you it was way more difficult than it should have been! Also idk why I just realized that you and I have the same numbers in our usernames. Do we possibly have the same birthday?? Or do your numbers mean something else?

I know I've asked before but I can't remember- is anyone on our thread "attending" the Happy Sad Confused event and can report back to us? I'm hoping it will end up recorded but just in case I really hope we have someone on the "inside" for us!

You did it! Yay! Let this new thread be a fresh start for all of us: to discuss, gush over, snark, dissagree, gossip, HAVE FUN :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear it was being really weird, I don't think it was just you it was way more difficult than it should have been! Also idk why I just realized that you and I have the same numbers in our usernames. Do we possibly have the same birthday?? Or do your numbers mean something else?

I know I've asked before but I can't remember- is anyone on our thread "attending" the Happy Sad Confused event and can report back to us? I'm hoping it will end up recorded but just in case I really hope we have someone on the "inside" for us!
They are significant numbers for me too ☺

• Heart
I am curious as well. Someone said they were going to buy ticket but not sure who. I do hope someone will record it or that at least some important points will be out right away.

I've got a ticket to Josh's event. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm hoping that Tom gets asked some interesting questions that he's not been asked a million times before. I submitted two questions in case my one about TES wasn't touched as the post said career up to Loki. So not sure if he'll be able to answer stuff about that yet.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if anyone got a notification that I posted on the other thread. Did it before I realized a new one started.

I've got a ticket to Josh's event. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm hoping that Tom gets asked some interesting questions that he's not been asked a million times before. I submitted two questions in case my one about TES wasn't touched as the post said career up to Loki. So not sure if he'll be able to answer stuff about that yet.
That's so exciting! Please be advised that we will lovingly harass you for details. If the time was different I'd buy a ticket but I will barely be out of work when it comes on and I won't have time to get home for it! Can't wait for pics/clips to surface though. I hope they ask one of your questions!

This is random- Idk how many of you are on twitter or pay attention to some of the accounts that tag Tom but as of a couple days ago there is a woman who appears to be very unwell that seems to think she's in a relationship with Tom and that he's cheating on her. She comments on every picture anyone posts of him with "two faced liar" and her twitter is an insane rambling of nonsensical comments. She is one of the more disturbed fans I've seen in awhile and at first I admit I thought it was kind of funny but as it keeps going I am genuinely concerned for this person. I wish twitter had a way to report someone that you think might be a danger to themselves even if they don't explicitly post that they are going to do harm. This lady needs to get off social media and get professional help asap :(

Sorry if anyone got a notification that I posted on the other thread. Did it before I realized a new one started.
No worries I have definitely done that on previous threads.

• Wow
That's so exciting! Please be advised that we will lovingly harass you for details. If the time was different I'd buy a ticket but I will barely be out of work when it comes on and I won't have time to get home for it! Can't wait for pics/clips to surface though. I hope they ask one of your questions!

This is random- Idk how many of you are on twitter or pay attention to some of the accounts that tag Tom but as of a couple days ago there is a woman who appears to be very unwell that seems to think she's in a relationship with Tom and that he's cheating on her. She comments on every picture anyone posts of him with "two faced liar" and her twitter is an insane rambling of nonsensical comments. She is one of the more disturbed fans I've seen in awhile and at first I admit I thought it was kind of funny but as it keeps going I am genuinely concerned for this person. I wish twitter had a way to report someone that you think might be a danger to themselves even if they don't explicitly post that they are going to do harm. This lady needs to get off social media and get professional help asap :(

No worries I have definitely done that on previous threads.
Ive seen her, It’s quite worrying, she posted her address on a medicine bottle etc. I wish and hope she gets the help she needs!! 😕😟

• Wow
It's not that camokitten vile women is it? Because that women is the worst. She comments on anything about Zawe and says she's ugly, needs to fix her teeth and Tom can do better. Shes really delusional and as discussed before people don't have to like her but being flat out rude to someone Tom is with and cares about is just beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Lol don't worry that's cool. It's going to be 9pm here in the UK the event.

Thanks. I'm hoping I get lucky with one of them. Either my TES one which is the one I'm desperately hoping they choose 😉 though I'd be over the moon with either of them being picked to be honest.

I'm hoping to take screen shots between the 16th and the 22nd when it's available to rematch. I'll try my best to make notes of anything major or new he has to say.

Secretly hoping for a different outfit than his blue jumper, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm also hoping for his glasses to make an appearance again as he looks incredibly sexy in them.

It's not that camokitten vile women is it? Because that women is the worst. She comments on anything about Zawe and says she's ugly, needs to fix her teeth and Tom can do better. Shes really delusional and as discussed before people don't have to like her but being flat out rude to someone Tom is with and cares about is just beyond me.
No camo is also obviously disturbed in a different way, obsessed with Tom and says horrible things about Zawe on ig, twitter, and facebook since Betrayal era. And there's no arguing with her, she's got a couple screws loose but I don't think she's actually harmful at the end of the day (I hope). This one is 13WayNotDead on twitter and she is just nonstop posting weird, disconnected-from-reality type tweets and says Tom is cheating on her with Zawe and Zawe knows about her. I almost wonder if she was catfished by someone, it's very sad to watch it unfold and I just hope it stops at tweets.

Lol don't worry that's cool. It's going to be 9pm here in the UK the event.

Thanks. I'm hoping I get lucky with one of them. Either my TES one which is the one I'm desperately hoping they choose 😉 though I'd be over the moon with either of them being picked to be honest.

I'm hoping to take screen shots between the 16th and the 22nd when it's available to rematch. I'll try my best to make notes of anything major or new he has to say.

Secretly hoping for a different outfit than his blue jumper, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm also hoping for his glasses to make an appearance again as he looks incredibly sexy in them.
THANK YOU for reminding me that if you buy a ticket you can watch it at a later time- I might purchase one and just do that. Honestly I'm about to spend 20 something bucks on NWH tickets so why not give myself another little treat. I 100%
agree with you about the glasses, I love when already handsome men wear glasses and they really suit him. I'm going to place my bets now that he is wearing either the dark or light blue sweater and we may not even be able to see what pants he's wearing but probably the jeans and grey boots :ROFLMAO:

THANK YOU for reminding me that if you buy a ticket you can watch it at a later time- I might purchase one and just do that. Honestly I'm about to spend 20 something bucks on NWH tickets so why not give myself another little treat. I 100%
agree with you about the glasses, I love when already handsome men wear glasses and they really suit him. I'm going to place my bets now that he is wearing either the dark or light blue sweater and we may not even be able to see what pants he's wearing but probably the jeans and grey boots :ROFLMAO:
We might get the cbeebies sweater again 😉 I'd be surprised if we can see his pants as I'm assuming it'll be via zoom type thing but you never know 😆 he does like to surprise us.

The glasses definitely ramp up his sexiness. Total hot teacher vibes when he wears them.

I am not sure if he didn´t say goodbye to glasses :( However, if he decided not to wear blue (however good he looks in it), that would be splendid :D

If the interview will be available also later, I am thinking to buy the ticket as well....but I am not sure how is it with access from different countries. I have to check it out. We are usually left out of these and cannot get in.

I am not sure if he didn´t say goodbye to glasses :( However, if he decided not to wear blue (however good he looks in it), that would be splendid :D

If the interview will be available also later, I am thinking to buy the ticket as well....but I am not sure how is it with access from different countries. I have to check it out. We are usually left out of these and cannot get in.
I've often wondered just how stars have it written into their contracts that they can't have laser eye surgery? I personally know a few smaller tv stars that can't (due to the risks) but I also have heard of other that have had it. I think for a A lister the risk might be too great and they'll stick to glasses/contacts etc