Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
I just had to share the sweatshirt my sister got me for my birthday! I was extremely excited:

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.58.16 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

db131

VIP Member
Happy New Year when it comes everyone
Happy New Year everyone! May you all be safe and healthy, and let's pray that things improve in 2022. We just lost Betty White 2 weeks before her 100th birthday, I can't.

In happier news, Tom spotted shopping at Waitrose so at least he's okay! I do not love the invasion of privacy but I'm glad to see he is well and also most likely in Hampshire away from big crowds:

Reactions: 9

db131

VIP Member
Previously on Tom Watch- HE HAS CRAWLED OUT OF THE HOLE AND OWNS OTHER CLOTHES!

Awards shows, UNICEF benefits, supporting his buddies in theater. Coming up- Josh Horowitz interview, hopefully some more end of the year events, maybe some TES promo!

We have many different viewpoints but we can all agree we are happy to see Tom happy, visible, and leaving Bluey at home from time to time.

Credit to @clara131brown for the New Thread Name.

Tom.jpg

• Heart

db131

VIP Member
I really love seeing Tom reclaim some of his glory days not only from fans showing love but from the nice captions he seems to repeatedly get praising him as an actor and person. He truly seems to be well-liked and respected by those who work with him or encounter him. I'm also very pleased that they chose to film his version of TPWIW when they have had so many prestigious guest actors. It's a huge compliment that of all the performances they could have recorded for BBC they chose his- not to mention continually inviting him back.

IMG_3779.PNG

IMG_3781.jpg

Tom.jpg

• Heart

clara131brown

VIP Member
They regurgitated the same stuff from every article thus far. But nowhere in the this article says their reps confirmed it.
They probably won't. ....... confirmation would be Benedict wearing a morning suit and carrying a gift of a bottle of vodka ☺ (Sorry).

Last edited:
  • Haha

db131

VIP Member
New Tom pic??

Sounds like he was doing TPWIW again- man he must really enjoy being on stage and I love that he's able to do it! I can't wait for the recording of it to air because I really want to see him doing comedy badly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Not like we haven't all accidentally liked a post on Twitter or Insta when scrolling. Just a shame what the tweet was for him.

Reactions: 8

db131

VIP Member
@db131 thinking of you! Fingers crossed!
Thank you so much. I am now the mommy of a beautiful little baby girl! Man what a horrendous experience that was :LOL: But I'm very grateful.

Now as a baby gift we need a Tom sighting- preferrably one indoors so we can see his physique and not have it hidden by a peacoat. That is such a good picture- seriously every photoshoot he did for Loki promo was piping hot! These looks were particular favorites of mine:

Tom.jpg

Tom2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Are all those stories about Tom true? In general we know nothing of his life.
EVERYTHING we see online is speculations. What happens in his bedroom, there will only two people that would know for sure. Him and whomever he is with.
Of course there are speculations, rumors, hear-say....the only way we'd know for sure what goes on is if he decides to write a memoir

I found this cute pic from yesterdays interview 😊 He seems like one of those people who have authentic kindness written all over their face.
Screenshot_20211217-120017_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Spooky1980

Excuse me, but...

View attachment 1010420

he is into yoga??? Seriously!
He's been doing Yoga since at least Cymbeline in 2007 as there was a video of behind the scenes on a Russian TV channel I think it was. There's a few gifs of him floating around.

I imagine that the yoga certainly helps keep him limber enough to get into this position every night of the run of Cymbeline 😉 he's certainly flexible

I've also wondered if these pics from TES filming might also of been yoga stretches perhaps. That or he's trying not to fall arse over tit on the uneven ground.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

db131

VIP Member
The newest addition to my funko pop collection- a belated birthday gift!

Come on, what did you expect?
7A0E76C5-68AF-4C69-8C31-87D45D57A5D3.jpeg

• Heart

yupps

Chatty Member

A nice thank you video from Tom on winning the Critic’s Choice super Award 😁 he looks wonderful!

• Heart

Kouignamann

Can you imagine accidentally liking something on SM and having thousands of people going crazy about it?
People, can we turn down the insanity a notch, PLEASE?? 🙄🙄🙄
Also, crazy TS fans need to acknowledge she is probably not that memorable to keep her exes thinking about her. 😤😤😤
Sorry for the rant, I am having a 💩 day!

• Heart