Tom Hiddleston #7 The re-emergence of Tom W. Hiddleston, the blue fascination

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he’s just turned 40, which means that presbyopia will be showing up in his eyes in the next few years. So then even if he’s wearing contacts, he’ll need reading glasses. Unless these new drops which help with farsightedness really do work
I have no problem with that, we love the glasses! What is it about sexy men in glasses- I even like when Tom Holland wears his and I'm not at all attracted to him.

I have 3 kids and 2 dogs and I’m constantly tripping over them and add in steamy glasses and it’s a hospital trip waiting to happen lol 🤣🤣
Aww yeah I could just imagine Tom tripping over everything because of his foggy glasses. Hey maybe the reason he only wears Bluey is because he refuses to put his glasses on and he can't find any other outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is kind of nowhere article about...something. Could Variety be doing that video they always do? But those are usually pre-awards....where they have five actors talking. Or that "actor on actor" (like Tom and Aaron Paul years ago, however I think it is not Variety?). Anyway, no nom for GG, however I am glad tbh. GG took a hit last year and they are not even sure if it will be live this year.

This is kind of nowhere article about...something. Could Variety be doing that video they always do? But those are usually pre-awards....where they have five actors talking. Or that "actor on actor" (like Tom and Aaron Paul years ago, however I think it is not Variety?). Anyway, no nom for GG, however I am glad tbh. GG took a hit last year and they are not even sure if it will be live this year.

I would love that! Also I'm so sorry if someone posted this already buz Buzzfeed did a list of celebs who seem like good people and Tom is number 1! Keanu Reeves is 2 which doesn't surprise me at all because apparently he is insanely kind and generous and I've heard incredibly stories about him. @Jara Hugh Jackman is on there too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This one links to the variety interview....I wonder if there is more to it? I seriously doubt they would gather that many talented actors and made one paragraph about each of them in one article? Maybe there is new full interview or maybe some video with all of them (as I mentioned above) later? Does anybody know anything? I seem to be really bad in searching for these things :D And btw., I really love that hero twist (I know not everybody does but I know Tom wanted this for a while and I absolutely support it :D Loki was basically only a pure bad guy in The Avengers and even that was later revelead that he was under mind stone influence)

morning all, just some Tom dancing to cheer us up

I enjoyed his friendship with Zachary Levi, especially the two nerd hq interviews he did with him. I wonder if they are still friendly. It's very hard to figure out who Tom is still friendly with since he isn't out and about that much- obviously Kenneth and Eddie, hopefully still Benedict, and now the new president of his fan club, Simu :ROFLMAO: . I wonder where he is in terms of his friendships with the other MCU actors.

I enjoyed his friendship with Zachary Levi, especially the two nerd hq interviews he did with him. I wonder if they are still friendly. It's very hard to figure out who Tom is still friendly with since he isn't out and about that much- obviously Kenneth and Eddie, hopefully still Benedict, and now the new president of his fan club, Simu :ROFLMAO: . I wonder where he is in terms of his friendships with the other MCU actors.
I always thought he was friends with Brie but she's posted about Taylor's music recently (which he might not like) and I think I remember reading she was friends with both of them. So hopefully they're still friends. I know she's friendly with Teyonah and Scarlett. Has Benedict and Tom not been spotted at Steels pub?

I think Tom is kind of a friend with most of his costars in the MCU, I saw the honor video for Stan Lee where he very friendly bickered with Clark Clegg (Clark also funnily supported Tom on twitter when Loki was on :D ).
I don´t think he really gets into the Taylor Swift drama as we do :D Despite what we are saying, we DO like to protect his honor, even when it is a bit silly :D
I think because he has been in the MCU since almost the beginning, he may be a sort of ...uncle, older brother? to these younger guys :) I think with Benedict, certainly, Eddie Redmayne, for sure. He went to school with Eddie and I think Benedict, being the same age, moving around the same area (UK, British theater and events) AND being co-stars is definitely helping.
Kenneth Branagh, for sure. But he has always such nice words for everybody and you hear only a praise from the others about him, that it is hard to tell :D
I think he really bonded with Owen Wilson, he even said so, because of the closed filming during the pandemics.

On another note....I went and bought the ticket ot Happy, sad, confused as well. Because it will be available til 22nd, I can listen to it later. But I do hope to catch it live....I never know if we are back or ahead one hour from the UK :D But they said that you should add your country corretly upon paying so I think they will somehow adapt to the time zone with the mail?

On another note....I went and bought the ticket ot Happy, sad, confused as well. Because it will be available til 22nd, I can listen to it later. But I do hope to catch it live....I never know if we are back or ahead one hour from the UK :D But they said that you should add your country corretly upon paying so I think they will somehow adapt to the time zone with the mail?
If you type into Google what is the time in London (or any city) it'll give you the accurate time (no matter whether the clocks have gone back in the autumn or forward in spring)

I always thought he was friends with Brie but she's posted about Taylor's music recently (which he might not like) and I think I remember reading she was friends with both of them. So hopefully they're still friends. I know she's friendly with Teyonah and Scarlett. Has Benedict and Tom not been spotted at Steels pub?
There were rumors (totally unverified) right after Kong and that Brie did not like Tom and thought that he was very showboaty and fame seeking. It was on a bunch of blind item sites which I never really take seriously. Brie kind of rubs me the wrong way but I also think she seems like she’s very misunderstood, I think she’s very sarcastic and socially anxious and it comes off wrong in interviews.

There were rumors (totally unverified) right after Kong and that Brie did not like Tom and thought that he was very showboaty and fame seeking. It was on a bunch of blind item sites which I never really take seriously. Brie kind of rubs me the wrong way but I also think she seems like she’s very misunderstood, I think she’s very sarcastic and socially anxious and it comes off wrong in interviews.
I think she's got a dry sense of humour which not everyone likes. Not seen everything she's done recently but yes I know she has anxiety issues. I don't remember that blind but I suppose that's as bad as the pap and the coffee shop row one recently and there was guess of Tom/Zawe, Robert Pattison and his gf and a few others

I think she's got a dry sense of humour which not everyone likes. Not seen everything she's done recently but yes I know she has anxiety issues. I don't remember that blind but I suppose that's as bad as the pap and the coffee shop row one recently and there was guess of Tom/Zawe, Robert Pattison and his gf and a few others
What is the coffee shop thing?

What is the coffee shop thing?
It appeared on one of the blind sites saying something like if the pap that had snapped this superhero franchise A lister and his foreign born girlfriend near the coffee shop had hung around longer they would have seen a massive argument.
can't remember which blind site had it first but it changed slightly when I saw it on another site. As outsiders I suppose even if we knew who it was we don't know what happened (I meant this about Brie too as with social anxiety someone outgoing could make her nervous).

• Wow
It appeared on one of the blind sites saying something like if the pap that had snapped this superhero franchise A lister and his foreign born girlfriend near the coffee shop had hung around longer they would have seen a massive argument.
can't remember which blind site had it first but it changed slightly when I saw it on another site. As outsiders I suppose even if we knew who it was we don't know what happened (I meant this about Brie too as with social anxiety someone outgoing could make her nervous).
Yeah I always take blinds with a grain of salt because it's so easy to make them up. I feel like I remember seeing that actually. And yes I think Brie has the kind of humor and personality that make people think she's arrogant or rude but I don't think she means to be. She just isn't great at reading social cues I think. There's actually a bunch of youtube videos that use celebs as examples of what to do and what not to do socially and they use Tom as an example of how to be charming while nervous and use Brie as an example of habits that will instantly make people dislike you. I also think sexism plays a role here...

Reactions: 2
Are we holding our collective breath for tomorrow´s interview? :D We got spoilt by Tom´s sudden appearances :D
Here...one Tom in blue and...other things :D

Attachments

I'm really excited for tomorrow's interview. I'm hoping that it may be an in person appearance but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Are we holding our collective breath for tomorrow´s interview? :D We got spoilt by Tom´s sudden appearances :D
After the weeks that I've had, I'd be happy even if he is wearing a potato sack.
I'm actually really looking forward for the interview with Josh, even if I don't have tickets for it.

Reactions: 6
After the weeks that I've had, I'd be happy even if he is wearing a potato sack.
I'm actually really looking forward for the interview with Josh, even if I don't have tickets for it.
At first I wanted to buy a ticket, but then I didn't do it. I'm curious what will be asked and what questions will be allowed from fans. But Tom and Josh don't seem to be alone. At least that's what Josh's Instagram channel showed today.

Just FYI for those with tickets - mail about how to watch it just dropped into my mail box so I suspect it did for everybody. There is a countdown, which really helps not to miss it :D

Reactions: 3
I think we got spoiled by all the sudden appearances! I'm hoping that since it's the end of the year there may be more and more events BUT I'm also scared that with numbers spiking again he might crawl back into his hole until it's time to do TES promo.

I hope you're okay! I didn't buy a ticket either but hopefully someone records it, or at least @Spooky1980 will report back to us. I think the chances of us getting a navy sweater are 99.9999%

Looks like maybe Tom was at a panel with Kenneth?
Tom.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3