Tom Hiddleston #7 The re-emergence of Tom W. Hiddleston, the blue fascination

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've bought a ticket to NWH on December 15th, but now a have a job meeting in the afternoon and probably can't make it😭

So now I think a have to buy a ticket for Happy Sad Confused instead..

Reactions: 1
I am going to NWH on Saturday so I will try to stay of internet until then but I am afraid it is not possible :D If I manage to avoid facebook sites, where trolls love to spoil things, it should be OK then :D
Also, because of the Happy Sad Confused, I refuse to stay of this forum but you guys know not to spoil a movie for the rest of us ;) Unless Tom would be in it, in which case, I wouldn´t mind :D (I am 99% sure he is not in it, I used it just as an example ;) )

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've often wondered just how stars have it written into their contracts that they can't have laser eye surgery? I personally know a few smaller tv stars that can't (due to the risks) but I also have heard of other that have had it. I think for a A lister the risk might be too great and they'll stick to glasses/contacts etc
I'd not thought of it possibly in contracts that they couldn't have corrective surgery. But I guess it does make sense in a way. You really wouldn't want to risk your vision incase of complications.

Obviously I've no idea what sight issues Tom has, ie if he's long sighted or not.

I am going to NWH on Saturday so I will try to stay of internet until then but I am afraid it is not possible :D If I manage to avoid facebook sites, where trolls love to spoil things, it should be OK then :D
Also, because of the Happy Sad Confused, I refuse to stay of this forum but you guys know not to spoil a movie for the rest of us ;) Unless Tom would be in it, in which case, I wouldn´t mind :D (I am 99% sure he is not in it, I used it just as an example ;) )
Same! Going this weekend to see it and it's going to be very hard not to be spoiled within those few days but I know no one on this board would put any spoilers unless as you said, Tom was in it (which I seriously doubt- MAYBE he would be in MoM but not this one I don't think).

Putting this energy into the universe for HSC:

Tom.jpg

Can anyone remember the last time we actually saw him in his glasses? In all his Loki promo appearances he wasn't wearing them and he hasn't been wearing them out to any events. Maybe he isn't digging the Professor vibe anymore but...are we allowed to vote? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Same! Going this weekend to see it and it's going to be very hard not to be spoiled within those few days but I know no one on this board would put any spoilers unless as you said, Tom was in it (which I seriously doubt- MAYBE he would be in MoM but not this one I don't think).

Putting this energy into the universe for HSC:

View attachment 921448

Can anyone remember the last time we actually saw him in his glasses? In all his Loki promo appearances he wasn't wearing them and he hasn't been wearing them out to any events. Maybe he isn't digging the Professor vibe anymore but...are we allowed to vote? :ROFLMAO:
I think given Strange is written (and re-written) by Waldron and the original shooting went basically the same time with Loki (overlapping a bit after Loki filming was over), I am thinking at least a cameo but I would love to be surprised for more.

I don´t think we have seen professor Hiddles since 2018? I am thinking he had some "phase" in there or something :D I think he switched to contact lenses again. I kind of like both, but I don´t mind to see him this way occassionally :) His beard is definitely getting longer as he is apparently not filming anything right now :)

I think given Strange is written (and re-written) by Waldron and the original shooting went basically the same time with Loki (overlapping a bit after Loki filming was over), I am thinking at least a cameo but I would love to be surprised for more.

I don´t think we have seen professor Hiddles since 2018? I am thinking he had some "phase" in there or something :D I think he switched to contact lenses again. I kind of like both, but I don´t mind to see him this way occassionally :) His beard is definitely getting longer as he is apparently not filming anything right now :)
I think you're right about the timing- even during Betrayal era he had the long hair and beard but rarely wore his glasses. I agree that it could have been a phase (one that I really really enjoyed)- and not to be an armchair psychologist, but it seems like he started growing out his hair and beard and wearing the glasses in 2017 and continued for all of the IW promo. To me it doesn't seem like a coincidence that he would go through all of that media terror and then completely change the way he looks, making himself virtually unrecognizable at some points.

I like both looks too, and I'm actually quite pleased with how he looks now- almost a halfway point between his pre and post 2017 looks- slightly longer hair and beard but still pretty neatly trimmed, and I'm loving the waves in his hair as well.

I hope we didn´t jinx it by the thread title :D We know he is going to be at that interview (hopefully there will be some photos and some information about...anything :D ) but I am worried if he won´t go underground after that again :D
Well, I guess we can at least leave him alone through Christmas.... :D

It's possible he's using contacts at the moment rather than his glasses as I know that it's a right pain in the arse wearing masks and glasses as they get fogged up when worn together and then you can't bloody see anything 😆

So obviously almost 2 years in, he's possibly only wears them at home when reading etc, but who knows.

Reactions: 6
It's possible he's using contacts at the moment rather than his glasses as I know that it's a right pain in the arse wearing masks and glasses as they get fogged up when worn together and then you can't bloody see anything 😆

So obviously almost 2 years in, he's possibly only wears them at home when reading etc, but who knows.
That is undeniably truth :D I only wear glasses for reading and I just cannot use them at the shop when looking at those too small letters in the descripion (I usually want to check many % of the actual meat is in the meat product :D ) but lately, I just gave up. I don´t need to wear glasses all the time, though so I guess if Tom needs to, he wears lenses. I think this is exactly how I feel (and Tom and others probably as well :D )

On another note....I noticed "Loki 2" popped up at "Production Weekly" on 9th December, however it is a paid website and I don´t really need to know so badly to pay 75 dollars for an information that may be revealed soon :D

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Does anyone know why he has to wear glasses? Because I have astigmatism and I still can see without my glasses. Maybe he can too?

Does anyone know why he has to wear glasses? Because I have astigmatism and I still can see without my glasses. Maybe he can too?
I know in one interview he mentioned having to put them on so he could see all the people in the crowd so he knew who was talking to him when they went to take questions.

I've got a stigmatism too and I'm supposed to wear mine for reading and watching TV. I can see without them but stuff like text on TV is blurry

Well he’s just turned 40, which means that presbyopia will be showing up in his eyes in the next few years. So then even if he’s wearing contacts, he’ll need reading glasses. Unless these new drops which help with farsightedness really do work

Well he’s just turned 40, which means that presbyopia will be showing up in his eyes in the next few years. So then even if he’s wearing contacts, he’ll need reading glasses. Unless these new drops which help with farsightedness really do work
You make 40 sound ancient Yupps 😂 (I'm joking)

• Haha
My husband has bifocal contact lenses which he says work for everyday, but if he’s reading a newspaper or fine print, he still needs the reading glasses (consequently the great cry “where did I put my reading glasses!!”😄)

I have shocking eye sight and I need glasses all the time and since masks have been worn I’ve been wearing my contact lenses as my glasses are always steamy and I’ve tried every trick in the book to stop them from steaming 😂 so maybe he is sick of steamy glasses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally and steamed up glasses and Bobby is just asking to be tripped up. Lol its bad enough with my cat getting under my feet

Totally and steamed up glasses and Bobby is just asking to be tripped up. Lol its bad enough with my cat getting under my feet
I have 3 kids and 2 dogs and I’m constantly tripping over them and add in steamy glasses and it’s a hospital trip waiting to happen lol 🤣🤣

• Haha